Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Airgun Sniping (video)

Airgun Sniping (video)
August 07, 2009 04:54AM
OK, here is a short video of me out with my Logun Solo .20 and my Rapid .25 and my Jack Haley .32 sniping various targets. After i sight my guns in, I usually go through a what i call a "pre-hunt sniping session" right before a hunt just to make sure what i aim at gets hit...when i of course do my part.

The ranges in the video are 50-65-75 yrds and the video will let you know what gun is being used at the time of shooting and at what range the targets are set at. The targets are a spinner target and some water filled bottles and the water filled bottles tops. Yes, i said bottle tops...lol...and thats at 50 and 75 yrds. Most of them were removed (by airgun...lol) without knocking over the half empty plastic water bottles.

Sorry the video quality is not good but PHOTOBUCKET really reduces the size and quality of the video. And i had a ton more video footage but the video can only be so big/long on youtube. The video is about 6 minutes long.

[s39.photobucket.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/08/2009 01:27AM by Tofazfou.
Re: Airgun Sniping (video)
August 07, 2009 06:19PM
Ced,
All I get is a picture of the screen. Could you repost the video link?
August 07, 2009 07:42PM
Yeah - me too. Wondered if it was just my "magic touch". more confused
August 08, 2009 01:28AM
ok.......try this GENTS. Click on the photobucket link up above. MY BAD!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/08/2009 01:28AM by Tofazfou.
August 08, 2009 02:34AM
That works. Great shooting Ced! Thanks for posting. Very cool calling the shot on the cap! surprised
August 08, 2009 10:48AM
That Logun seem very accurate gun, it sure does fine job (and of course you are doing your part very well too).
September 07, 2009 11:47PM
DUDE, they would look good through your camera with that awesome slow mo and with the power of the guns you guys are shooting with.
September 08, 2009 12:34AM
We really need to go shooting together. How come business never puts folks together that actually have something worthwhile to do? laughing again
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 12
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021