Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Full-auto quick demo .177 cal. BB SMG

Full-auto quick demo .177 cal. BB SMG
February 13, 2012 05:31PM
February 13, 2012 05:37PM
Video clip (Indoors) temps outside @ my locale are low teens/-0, NEXT vids outside, better ranges, better targets to come. Other versions of
.177 cal (Bcool smiley SMGs' firing full-auto are soon to come (weather permitting). Next time I'll hold down the trigger and unload the clip rather than
firing 15 - 25 shots in 3 or 4 pulls to accomodate the full-auto video better. By the way...thank you for checkin em out, comments welcome.

Brandon M. [s1093.photobucket.com]
February 13, 2012 11:57PM
Could'a swore I heard 7 bursts... Pretty cool though, that gun seems to have a pretty darn high rate of fire!

Now it's time to move past point blank range...
February 14, 2012 11:42AM
I agree, next vids better, I'll hold the trigger down til' clips' empty, no burts shots next rounds. Outdoor distant shooting to come. TY 4 input & views.
February 17, 2012 09:08PM
Hi Brandon,

What's the effective range on that gun? How far car you shoot it accurately?

Thanks,

Julio
February 18, 2012 12:02AM
Not sure on effective range, times tested outside 'grouping' accurate to 25 feet. But like nearly most full-autos with a short barrel, accurate (pinpoint) shots at this range has only fair results. Not such an accurate airgun at 50 feet +. Haven't truly targeted smaller objects beyond 40 feet or so. I'm only guessing but (when) I fire it semi-, it may be surprising. Brings about another idea to test it better on video. Hope this answers. I want to make some changes to the barrel/length as it's a strong build, but could be MORE precise. A work in progress, so-to-speak.

Thank you for positive feedback, necessary feedback. Warmer weather I'll post distancing/targeting & over-all full-auto action as I make changes mechanically etc. I'm no "Sons of Guns" mechie or gunsmith, but I'm workin on it.Weights

Brandon M.
February 18, 2012 04:39PM
Thanks Brandon,

Don't under estimate your skills, because from this side of the screen everything is looking just fine. Good luck with the weather. We'll be waiting for your next video.skeet

Julio
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 18
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021