Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Tack Driver, What does it mean?

Tack Driver, What does it mean?
April 17, 2012 01:33AM
We hear the term "My Gun is a Tack Driver" quite often. And some wonder what that actually means. Here's my answer to that question:

WHAT DO YOU GET WHEN YOU MIX THESE ITEMS?:

You get this product:

Then you mix that product with these items:

And you get this:
[www.youtube.com]

April 17, 2012 02:59PM
I thought you were maybe gonna WRITE ..... TOFAZFOU PRODUCTIONS on the plate at the end, in pellet strikes! hhah.

Amazing job Cedric. I'd say you have that dialed in! (So long as you use those huge thumb tacks ... hahaha)

smileys with beer

Gary
April 17, 2012 10:47PM
Thanx for watching GB. Man, if you think my handwriting is bad, you wouldn't wanna c my gunwriting skills.

And so what, i cheated by using BIG thumbtacks. you werent supposed to catch that..ha ha
April 21, 2012 05:44PM
Nice shooting Ced. I should make up some shotgun shells, probably my best chance at hitting each tack!
April 27, 2012 01:57AM
Hi Ced,

After watching what you did in this video, man you should hunt your next ground squirrels aiming to their eyes. I mean to the left eye or to the right one. Hehehe.

Now on a serious mood, the only way for someone to understand the difficulty level of what you just did, the person needs to sit behind an airgun an shoot it at 50 yards on a windy day. Congratulations for your accomplishment.

Julio
April 27, 2012 10:07PM
That was pretty impressive ... wasn't it Julio? The guy isn't human, I tell ya ... and his video skills are killer. thumbs up
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 11
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021