Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Another Airgun Sniping Video

Another Airgun Sniping Video
September 06, 2009 05:38AM
Had a little bit of fun on my last outing. I decided to bring the Dragon Slayer 454 out of hibernation and have some fun plinking with her. I wanted to see how she stacked up against my small bore tack drivers at "DISTANCE". 75 yrds to be exact. And i have to say, she did very well and is ready to be moved out to 100 yards plus. The targets in the video are at 75 yrds and they vary from "unopened" cans of Cola and plastic bottle fill with water. The DS454 ran out of steam at about the 5th shot which was the last water bottle. But after topping her off, she was back on again.

Enjoy the video and stay tuned for more Airgun Sniping Video.

[s39.photobucket.com]
September 06, 2009 02:04PM
HI Cedric,

That's great - thanks for posting. You're shooting well - and have some mad video skills there. excited

thumbs up

Gary
September 06, 2009 05:05PM
Good shooting Ced! You finally found the best use for cheap soda too! laughing again
September 07, 2009 12:14PM
Thanx you guys.

I did ask the wife to buy the Cheapest soda she could find. And for a six pack to be a little over a dollar, its a pretty cheap EXPLOSIVE target.
September 07, 2009 04:57PM
I'm glad you posted the video of the soda targets. I'd almost forgotten about how nice they look on video. I'll have to take some out to the field next time. smiling bouncing smiley
September 09, 2009 07:16AM
Hehehe, that looked like good fun!

Keep the videos coming!

Cheers

Neil
September 11, 2009 01:20AM
OK neil......u asked for it. Just posted another fun one for u guys.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 15
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021