Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: So, if you have 8 minutes, 9.25 seconds to kill...

So, if you have 8 minutes, 9.25 seconds to kill...
October 11, 2009 02:12AM
Here's a medley of big bore shots...

Try the full screen button, it worked for me...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/11/2009 02:13AM by Jerry.
October 11, 2009 03:15AM
Jerry,

I always have 10 minutes for that!thumbs up
October 11, 2009 06:58PM
Jerry's Greatest Hits! smileys with beer Nice going!

Bet that took a few minutes to string together.

Better clean your barrel now - after all that ... ;?)

Gary
October 11, 2009 07:14PM
Nice work Jerry! If I ever start to wonder why I like shooting big bores, I 'll just need to replay that to remind meexcited
Cheers
Neil
October 12, 2009 03:38PM
Anybody reading .... do you see what I gripe about all the time...

Take a look at the names who responded here:

You have Jerry (Admin.) ... who probably spent hours knocking out this video to entertain us. For comments ... you have Lon who goes by Bigbore (Admin.). You have Gary who goes by Barnespneumatic (Admin.) And ... you have Neil (who happens to be one of about 2 or 3 who actually post shooting pics, from the other side of the world.

So far ... there's been 44 views. Let's see how long it would have taken to say, "Great going Jerry!" and post the comment. Click ... there ... 5 seconds.

Gary
October 12, 2009 05:43PM
That is a very nice video, Jerry!! I really enjoyed it.
October 12, 2009 08:47PM
Kelly, did you notice it ends on your shot dead into the center of the bull?
October 12, 2009 09:37PM
So how long do those red rectangle targets last? Or do you just hammer them flat again, and shoot them some more?

And quit picking on that poor rat. Every time he show us, he gets gut shot repeatedly.....

The slow mo shows what Ive always wondered.... how much recoil is in a big bore AG.... apparently a fair amount. And my favorite thing from the vid was the edge of the awning moving from the muzzle blast. Takes a lot of air to move the pel down range.....

Tahnx Jerry for the Vids! Cool as always!
October 12, 2009 10:44PM
Hi Dan,

I think those targets will last until they just collapse like wilted flowers. I think they've been hammered flat a couple times and I always make it a point to reverse them to shoot the lumps out from the other side. Maybe they've been work hardened so much they will just explode someday?

Hey, that rat LOOKS pretty innocent but he's a nefarious fellow who just won't die! laughing again

I'm happy you enjoyed the video replay!
October 18, 2009 03:34AM
Yeah GB, you preaching the same thing i've been saying for years now. It takes a long time to edit and post these videos and the majority of people just peek in and say nothing and its the same FEW that do respond. Hince why i have pretty much slowed down on my movie posting. Even though i video tape everything i do. Like my latest and greatest coyote hunt with my TIKKA T3.

Now, as for me watching the video, i have been downloading it for 5 minutes now and i get nothing. But i am sure its more my computer.
October 18, 2009 03:41AM
Ced,
Just in case...ignore the "button" in the top left of the frame and hit the play button at the bottom left.
Anonymous User
October 18, 2009 10:24AM
Good stuff Jerry, I never get tired of watching those big slugs track to their intended target. The best non-hunting airgun video I have seen to date, thanks.
January 18, 2010 12:37AM
8.9 minutes well spent. that never gets old. Keep em coming Jerry
Anonymous User
June 28, 2012 10:20PM
Outstanding video Jerry. Not to mention the maker of these fine rifle,s. Nice to see them in action. It show,s the power and accuracy they produce.
July 01, 2012 04:28AM
Hi Don,

You are right. That took a BUNCH of edit time to put together. Not to mention the hours, upon hours, of prep and execution to make and film the segments.

I burst out laughing at the duct seal gopher with the cigarrette. Smoking was very bad for him. hahahah.

Thanks Jerry.

Gary
July 01, 2012 04:51PM
The gopher/cigarette shot remains one of my favotites. The double shot and the snowman are also great!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 20
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021