Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: 2 Ground Squirrels at 47 yards

2 Ground Squirrels at 47 yards
April 25, 2010 10:36PM
Went on a hunt yesterday as the weather is warming and the vermin are out.

On this outing, i brought out my usual suspects...my Jack Haley 457 big bore, my go to gun-the Rapid .25, my little go getter-the Logun Solo .20 cal, and two Glock pistols, a 10mm and a 40 caliber. Since the weather was calm, i decided to do some GS hunting later on with the long overdue...Logun Solo .20. I also brought along some .20 cal JSB Predator pellets to test out on some small game. They had proved to be accurate enough for me at 50 yards by posting groups of just under an inch. But my main pellets in that caliber are the 14.3 gr/.20 cal Crosman Premiers. This would be my first time shooting the JSB Predators in that caliber. After hitting a couple of shotgun shells at 50 yrds (8 out of 10) i decided that the LS was ready for action.

I then pulled out my JH457 for some BIG BORE Blastin action and that as usual proved to be very fun. 100 yrd water jugs....NO PROBLEM. And yes, you do know when ya hit em. Unlike the small bores......lol.

So i then pull out my Rapid .25 and took two shots on paper at 50 yrds, and as usual, that gun was DEAD ON. Hummmmmm...sometimes its just boring shooting this gun...........NOT! LOL! But she is ultra realiable as she is always dead on and if its not, it only takes a couple of shots to get back on course.

I then shoot my Glock 40 caliber just to test out some new reloads and they were pretty good. I shot about 25 rounds and quickly said, "forget this, the wind is picking up a little so i need to get to GS hunting". So i then pack up my gear and headed off to snipe some GS'.

Long Story short, i got 3 GS in all but had just as much fun filming me trying to get them. I won't give too much away but here is a short little video of 2 that i got. IN THE SAME SPOT...WOHOOO!

Here, i'll let the video show ya!:

Maybe i'll let GB borrow this gun as it seems he has a slight BIRD problem...........lol

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/25/2010 10:37PM by Tofazfou.
April 26, 2010 12:01AM
Nice video Cedric! I got a squirrel today too. I shot it at 42 yards. Not much of a hunt though as I saw it out the window this morning while making coffee. I won't post the video of me in my bath robe...blush
April 26, 2010 04:15AM
Nice, I like that!
April 26, 2010 07:24AM
Nice sniping Tofaz! I think you ruined a few GS's days scared
Cheers
Neil
April 26, 2010 06:21PM
Oh Sure ... YUCK IT UP Cedric!!! laughing Old Gary has a Crossman ... and I have this private mobile gun show .... hehehe. USA!  USA!

Great video. You've got the whole editing thing down. Loved the "Survivor Man" footage too. You had me convinced ... I BARELY saw you sneak by. hehehe.

Excellent shooting. Good video. Thanks for the post buddy.

The Old Man take a bow
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 15
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021