Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Where's the big guy?

Where's the big guy?
June 10, 2011 02:33PM
Did I miss the vacation notice?

Lon

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/10/2011 05:39PM by Bigbore.
Re: Where's the big guy?
June 10, 2011 06:26PM
You are spoiled rotten Lon ... hahah.

I've been taking care of "some stuff" around here that's been ignored too long. Glad you missed me. Or ... then ..... were you just checking to see if the coast was clear to post links to your gun parts and Condo business? hahahah. LOL!

Gary
June 11, 2011 04:28AM
3 hours and 53 minutes.

OK...................just checking.

Lon
June 12, 2011 02:55AM
Yeah - I'm alive and kicking. I've taken a few days to take care of some stuff around here. I'm pleased to say that I've been feeling pretty well recently. The meds have helped a great deal. There's been more than just the late ledger that's been out of reach for the last 6 or 8 years. It's been good to continue making progress in the shop, and to be able to do some maintenance around here, that I've been unable to do until recently.

I needed a change of pace. I guess you could call it a "stay-cation" ... but a working one. Over now, and Monday will be a welcome reunion with the shop. While most of the things I've done this week, have required fixing things or making parts in the shop ... much of it has been hot and gritty. Gosh, it's good to see how cushy I have it in the shop .... hahaha.

I've been checking in, while adding to my savage tan working round the place. sunny Boy ... it's been a hot one here. My $5 work radio has told me it's been 101 F quite a few times. The 98 F days were the breezy ones. hahah. I bracketed the days and worked in the evenings to avoid the worst heat. Certainly had my fill of water too ... I'm all so clean and toxin free ... should live forever. grinning smiley

Gary
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 21
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021