February 14, 2009 04:07PM
should be a good day to be shooting. fudd

What's everybody up to?

I'll be working on a gun stock.

Gary
Re: Seems like Valentine's Day ...
February 14, 2009 04:34PM
Gary,
Just got back from being down in MO for a month,Doing my due diligence in 'Farm Chores' as it were..
Helping to put up Electric Fence, finishing out 2 rooms in the barn, Muckung Stalls,ect,ect..
All in All, not that bad a time..Got Iced in for 2 1/2 Days down in the valley.Didn't get to shoot at all except to put
holes around the bottom rim of a 55gal drum to be used to burn trash. cooler Didn't stay out long for it was a balmy 27 deg out!..Used my 22 for that chore.

Will be going back second week of March to Finalize my purchase of a Small House in Town. So much for my 'Retirement Fund' surrender
Oh well, ya can't take it with you anyway.!

Happy Valentines Day

Rick
February 14, 2009 05:35PM
We've had a very nervous late morning / early afternoon as we had a huge tree dropped that was felled by a windstorm a few nights ago and was hung up in another one about 80' in the air, dangerously close to our house. All is good now, and both trees are down, but we definitely had a few scary moments. scared

-- Jim
February 15, 2009 04:13AM
Spent the day with my wife at home, but the chores are still staring at me. However, I did manage to watch my tomatoes grow, smoke my pipe and complete some office work. At least my tomatoes are getting ready to be picked soon.

Keith
February 15, 2009 08:07AM
Was best man at a friend's wedding, today...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
February 15, 2009 03:40PM
I was shooting my 909S... I have tuned it quite some time, and finally it seems just about ready.

Samy Ang (as I call her) makes nice hole to the 2 X 4 '' plank now with 215 grain slugs (which one friend casted to me).
February 15, 2009 04:11PM
Good man ... good man ... glad somebody got to shoot!

We need some pictures! Love to see them.

;?)

Gary
February 15, 2009 03:43PM
oooooh spent the day with the wife and kid. Enjoying some family time. But of course in the back of my mind....i wanted to be shooting.
February 15, 2009 07:58PM
I got to spend Valentine's day fending off a bad cold, trying to keep an energetic pre-schooler busy and wishing my wife was home so I could go back to bed. No such luck.
February 16, 2009 05:59AM
My wife and I were married 25 years on the 11th of February. Our anniversary being so close to Valentines Day, we have never observed it (Valentines Day). So for me it was a normal day but weather and chores got in the way and no shootingsad smiley I hate it when that happens....angry smiley
February 16, 2009 08:04PM
Hung a ceiling fan in studio/workshop......
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 24
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021