Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Meet Layla

Meet Layla
November 20, 2011 06:00AM
Layla Puggles McPhail, to be precise. The black dynamo, 12 weeks young..she's a Pug , by tha way, and no, someone did not steal her nose.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
These pictures were taken with a high speed camera, to capture the brief millisecond that she is still.
We got her as an inside companion for my wife Julie, but we forgot what puppies were like and have suffered from sleep deprivation and general exhaustion trying to keep up!
Happy and sad time. Binks, the brindle Boxer died of old age just days after Layla arrived, so it was timely that Kaspar, the white Boxer, had her own little distraction!
Photobucket
Cheers
Neil
Re: Meet Layla
November 20, 2011 01:17PM
Hi Neil.

Oh she's .... Beautiful? "festive"
Jim loves Pugs. He'll be all over this with wall to wall pics of Dixie. Haha
Good for you. Puppys of all ages are good for the soul.

Sorry about your brindle. I'm sure it was a good life there for Binks.

Have fun.
Gary

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/21/2011 01:45AM by barnespneumatic.
November 20, 2011 08:08PM
congrats on the puppy, looks like a sweetie and sorry about Brindle. i know the feeling when they pass... very tough. took me almost a year to really warm up to the new dog.
steve
November 20, 2011 10:20PM
awwww....
November 21, 2011 03:32AM
Cute pup! I'm sure that Kasper will enjoy the company. Binks sounds like a great dog in a great family, his memory will far outlast the pain of his passing.

Kent
November 25, 2011 04:44PM
Thanks guys, Binks was a great companion and ran many miles with me over the years. She was a great possumer and while out on a run she would often veer off into a thicket of gorse, and after the sound of heated battle she would emerge unscathed with a very dead pest in her jaws. Here she is with her pal
Photobucket
Meanwhile the little black dynamo is taking over the house.....doggie
Cheers

Neil
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 13
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021