Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Nag Ware 6.0

Nag Ware 6.0
February 15, 2012 04:17AM
You've been using White Noise Lite for eight days now. Would you like to upgrade to the full version?

No

You've been using White Noise Lite for nine days now. Would you like to rate the program. It should only take a minute. FINE! What the heck. Click. We need your username and password. Forget it.

You've been using ... Look ... What kind of crappy cheapskate are you bub? Are you gonna upgrade?

NO.

It's day ten Champ. We know where you live. Don't make us come over there. We have GPS you know.
Do you want to upgrade?

No

It's day eleven. Upgrade now and nobody needs to get hurt ...

why me

And you are telling me there are half a million of these things? GREAT!
February 16, 2012 02:10PM
When i find something i like that has that Nag component, i send the developer an email & tell them Why i am deleting the app and NOT recommending it to any one i know. It's the only thing they might listen to. It's better to say it will only work for X number of days if you don't Buy/Upgrade, than to keep nagging imho..
February 19, 2012 08:34AM
Gary,

My friend in L.A. said try this is free and he said no nagware. [whitenoisemp3s.com]

But I have not tried it my phone don't do that I am lucky it works as a phone.

Larry
February 19, 2012 03:56PM
Thanks Larry.
I loaded another one a week ago. So far it only nagged me once. And gave a banner for "don't ask again". We shall see. But I will keep you'd in mind too. That really helps me lull me away from the clutter that us my mind.
Gary
February 20, 2012 04:11AM
Gary,

Great I agree. Sometimes I sleep with CNN on low in the background. I had a wave machine but it died.

Larry
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 10
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021