Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Primal Scream Therapy

Primal Scream Therapy
July 09, 2013 10:24PM
Does it work?

Any takers?

I sort of wondered, this morning ... when Kelly showed me a new pack of cheap Walmart Oatmeal Cookies. Where there had been four (4) compartments of cookies .... there is now three (3) compartments. The price is the same. I'm sure the package discloses the correct current weight of cookies - in Sumarian Gaboos or some other obscure non-intuitive scale.

EVERYTHING has now been REPACKAGED. They are NOT just upgrading to new colors. Every package now contains less product. While the outward appearance of the package may seem quite similar - it's tapered, recessed, folded, filled with air, and otherwise FAKE. The gallon can of paint is still a gallon can - but it holds 45.5 Klingon Shlkgloks .... which everyone knows is NOT a Gallon.

What a crying shame. The culture is simply one of fakes, liars, thieves, scam artists, and the few of us who read here - holding down the fort. We have quite a path before us.

It was a bitter pill - that of the Walmart Cookies. NOTHING is sacred. I had thought the repackaging of Old Spice Deoderant was a low point ..... Even sadder

But - we shall rally once more. We shall meet them on the beaches. We shall meet them in the air!!! target plane OK - we won't drag targets behind us ..... but ...

Gary
July 11, 2013 02:28AM
Hi Gary. Feel your pain. I usually don't have the time or sense or my glasses to actually see what i'm getting. The print is impossibly small and confusing, at least to my eyes. But i know i'm being had ,and i don't like it but never complain which is a mistake. What are the alternatives? I've been trying to boycott Wally world and give to my local supermarket. I don't think i'm doing any better but makes me feel as i'm sticking it to them...
July 12, 2013 03:05AM
Hi Steve,

I know. But your local store is buying from the same suppliers as Wally World. Unless they are packing boxes in the back. Doubt it. It's universal - like ALL THINGS in 2013. Some 27 year old Genius comes up with the idea that IF they print right on the box that they are screwing you ... then it's all legal. And, he got a big bonus - and stayed late cooking up the next atrocity.

Oh ... iTunes has a 90+ Megabyte UPGRADE it wants to do. About three of those UPGRADES would have maxed out the hard drive on my first Apple computer.

Wow ... I don't THINK I like
MY attitude! footinmouth

winking smiley
July 12, 2013 10:59PM
They probably do buy from the same supplier but it's odd when i get Oreos ... some seem to have a painted on center and others are loaded. Come to think of it I probably bought a diet version. Ha Ha.. I comment to others that the corporate head probably was looking at a bigger beach house and now we all have to suffer. Argh!
July 13, 2013 04:59AM
Hi Steve,
Notice - it doesn't bother anyone but you and I. That's why it continues. smileys with beer
July 18, 2013 01:35PM
Hey Gary and Watchman,

Here in the Philippines they inject 15% water into the meat we buy at chain supermarkets. Meat is not cheap at regular rate. (I have farm connections and don't buy food from those places here)

But My Si s in the States Says Wally World meat is 10% Water added? Is it legal to sell water at beef prices? Who injects it and where do they get the water? Wait Don't tell me.

Watchman If there was a Wally World here I would boycott it with you.

Gary do you shop for injected meat at Wally World?

Larry lost in Asia (suddenly I am not hungry now)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 17
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021