Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

target plane INTRODUCING bullhornbullhornbullhorn

target plane INTRODUCING bullhornbullhornbullhorn
June 10, 2017 09:55PM
An ENTIRELY NEW E-COMMERCE WEB SITE for G. L. Barnes

[www.glbarnes.com]

There are banners at the top for many sections to visit. CLICK on KNIVES, and you (and now THE REST OF THE WORLD) will find the BUY IT NOW buttons for PAYPAL and ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS.

This has been a many month project with an I.T. FIRM who has done a great job for me. Let me make that point again: I'm not now writing and building this new site. They use my provided materials, but I'm a consumer of their skills. I stay in the shop.

Would you please share the URL with everyone you can. We need eyes on the site. If I write the URL here, this program will cover it with a Rendezvous link. Let me be sneaky. My name is glbarnes. Write that and put dot com after it.

I want to thank you, once again. Those who have bought something. Anything from a pendant or earrings, to pocket Cases, to knives, to Airguns. Thank you. You have gotten myself, and my family, to today.

Bear with me for a paragraph or three here, please. When my health began to fight me, it overlapped with my being Court Order to settle my parent's estate. My father had passed and left it to Mom. Mom was developing Alzheimer's. But she was very, very busy while she was failing. And nobody wanted to acknowledge her slow fade. She sold most of Dad's estate for chump change to a Con Man. Honest to God. She made me a regional demon - because I was raising alarms as to her failing state of mind. You want to become hated by a few dozen people, pull the fire alarm on a parent who is making irrational decisions. Now - better than TV - right? She left her own power of attorney (thus her personal health Care) to a friend. Then later, the management of her estate (including court cases) to one of her same aged friends, with no experience. Yes, we were all shocked when that didn't work. It ground the lady down til she begged the courts to let her go.

So: then ...... the Courts declare that: NOW that everything was THE MOST SCREWED UP MESS that anybody had ever seen, "I was ordered to fix it. Reverse the sale to the Con Man (which had never been properly settled), liquidate the assets, and .... at first .... become responsible for my Mom, herself - who was unfortunately at the end of her time". Oh .... it probably crossed your mind. "I was NOT an heir." It all took five years of attorneys and judges and Drs., Hospitals, and more. Those were the years when we were getting a handle on what would become my state of health maintenance, and those years when I was sending out all the product which I built with the rest of my mind.

Then ...... I personally caused the nationwide real estate crash, and we moved. You may recall something about that .....

WHAT is the POINT of all of this? Well, we survived all of that. I worked THRU all of that. I KEPT a public access thru all of that. I have sent out tons of completed work thru all of that. We moved the whole shop during the end of that. I simply couldn't deal with the Cold, or the Victorian house, or the changing nature of our town - which had changed around us. And, another thing that happened during those years, was that many people "blamed me" for ALL of that. And what a joy it has been. So; THANK YOU once again, those of you who have continued to speak with me. Who have purchased items small and larger. You have kept the lights on. Sane????? Am I .... ??? Hardly. But, I am functional.

I hope you will take a frequent look at the new site [www.glbarnes.com] And note the new additions under the various top headings/banners/boxes. You can once again sit in your Wing tips and Boxers at 2 am, and quietly, silently, without a trace .... view new items. Click the PAYPAL button and watch Gary's eyes light up!

Thank you Sincerely. If you have watched me since 1996, you have seen one man's best. Not entirely good enough, but his best.

God Bless,
Gary

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/10/2017 10:21PM by barnespneumatic.
Re: target plane INTRODUCING bullhornbullhornbullhorn
June 11, 2017 12:54AM
Gary

The new site looks good. I hope it brings in more traffic to keep the bills paid.

Scott
June 11, 2017 11:33AM
Gary
The new site looks great . I hope it generates the extra business you need . I will for sure share it with my friends . I hope it's not too much work for you keeping up both sites active and fresh not to mention making product !
Good luck and God bless .

Thanks
Kurt
June 13, 2017 04:51PM
Gary,

Nice site. Worked fine with my phone. Easy to navigate as well. That orange background sure sticks out too... I hope it pulls in lots of business for you.

Warmest Regards,

Karl
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 20
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021