Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

bullhorn $4,500 FOR SALE bullhorn OUTRYDER 50 COMPLETE wow

bullhorn $4,500 FOR SALE bullhorn OUTRYDER 50 COMPLETE wow
February 20, 2019 03:08AM
Hi Guys.

FOR SALE $4,500us plus Shipping Options (You could drop ship a decent case to me and I’ll use that and it’s cardboard sleeve to ship, or I can charge a fee to crate it for you.

Here are a bunch of pics that I hope you enjoy. I’ll plan to shoot tomorrow.

A brief note just because it’s relevant. I have intended some things to be completed before I’ve actually shown them. I’ve been going thru a season of migraine. I don’t think there’s been a day for weeks, that I haven’t had several hours of quite serious headache pain. It has slowed progress. It’s just a fact of life these years. Sometimes the pattern holds for a while and then fades. Hopefully this loop is nearly finished. Yes, I have chronic migraine meds as part of daily life and I’ve had two series of Brain MRIs. It’s still in there.

Enjoy the pics. Thanks for reading.

Gary.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/26/2019 08:33PM by barnespneumatic.
8BD6692E-BF25-43AD-9AFA-C6FD2952D606.jpeg
3A826293-B89A-4764-BCA0-3F0316A74D79.jpeg
255120C2-5C2E-4E41-A3A0-64F0B1B1FA5F.jpeg
5514D40A-E491-44CC-9F24-04920AB784B4.jpeg
CF73EED0-942C-4A6D-AD8A-CE4139377A86.jpeg
EC0D4DF8-689D-4CD2-86C0-CF9A2183D8E0.jpeg
7E9B85A3-D497-46FA-BF23-651D9B4BB00A.jpeg
D7D4C0AC-B194-43DE-8A11-FB384E6FD75F.jpeg
D9435169-92BE-47EF-96DC-F35AB5DC8047.jpeg
7B731EA7-AAF7-47E1-AE58-6E7EB9835E71.jpeg
5295A059-0055-45B5-8343-7B13EE6FEB2C.jpeg
Re: Whole Bunch of Pics! artist. OUTRYDER 50 COMPLETE wow
February 21, 2019 10:46PM
Couple pics of the Chemical Bluing finish.

Gary

4A402BC0-9058-459A-B203-CC1E7ADD38FF.jpeg
D3E6CC7F-A283-4A04-8172-BFC09D3021FE.jpeg
February 22, 2019 02:41AM
How'd that brain MRI go for you. Had it awhile ago and it was very uncomfortable. I wish i had drank something before i went in.... got up feeling dizzy for about 15 minutes afterward. They never found anything other than old brain matter. haha
February 22, 2019 01:17PM
Hi Steve,

Wish I wasn’t so familiar with them. The experience is totally dependent upon the technician running the machine. If they are kind to you. Talk to you. Assure you that you are not alone. Then it’s workable. If not, it’s a miserable experience.

Glad your outcome was good. They are scary, since they don’t do them unless you are having serious symptoms.

Thanks
Gary
Re: bullhorn $4,500 FOR SALE bullhorn OUTRYDER 50 COMPLETE wow
February 26, 2019 08:46PM
I may have dropped the ball to make the SALE and PRICE clear. I just looked and couldn’t lay my finger on it myself.

The rifle is $4,500

Some people have “drop shipped” a new case to me. And I’ve used that to send the rifle on to you. Note: there’s two awkward situations. One is buying a dirt cheap flimsy case that isn’t fit to send a fine rifle in. 2nd is buying one of those Grand Piano Cases that weigh about 367 pounds. It’s nice if God Forbid, the rifle and case fall out of the plane in flight. It would be fine once the case was back hoed out of the crater. But we have to pay to ship the weight of the case and rifle. That’s hefty. So I suggest a nice medium duty case like you’d actually want to carry to a local range.

Ok, the last option would be for me to crate the rifle. You can always toss the rifle and play with the box. Smile.

Ok. We can talk.

This is a fine rifle and that’s a great price.

Gary
March 17, 2019 02:55PM
100% Handmade 50 Caliber Barnes OUTRYDER PCP
April 10, 2019 03:44PM
For Sale
May 05, 2019 11:54PM
June 01, 2019 08:48PM
THE most complex of the lot of 6.

The hottest.

And in Walnut! Hah.
July 12, 2019 03:28PM
Gary
July 12, 2019 07:04PM
Oh man
I sure WISH I could !excited
It turned out great and I can’t believe nobody has swooped in on that Original Barnes Outryder

Thanks
Kurt
July 12, 2019 08:27PM
Hi Kurt,

I have to admit I don’t quite follow either.

For fifteen years, I heard these suggestions:

1). 50 caliber - Check
2). Medium high power range - Check
3). Excellent Accuracy - Check
4). Give me the guts of the gun, hold the Art - so lower the price. Check
5). Walnut Stock. Check

This #6 Outryder is several thousand less than many of the Barnes Guns in the field/collections. I went ahead and installed several higher ticket features. I was really into the testing and demonstrating of the new ammo, etc. But it can’t just echo in the shop.

Well, thanks Kurt!

Gary
Anonymous User
July 22, 2019 02:51PM
Still hoping to see my Yukon GS. It has been a long 10 years.
July 22, 2019 07:35PM
Yes it has Don,

Actually, I guess the years pass at the same speed for everyone, but there can be a lot stuffed into them. Now, I’ve answered you quite a few times in Private Messages. I’ve told you all these things. But I guess you’d like to hear them again. Since you posted your “long ten years” comment here under this gun that I’m trying to pay my property taxes with, I guess you’d like to hear these things again. Sure looks bad huh, me having a gun for sale while you wait and wait and wait and wait ... But then you know I have to pay to use the shop ... right? Taxes, electric, food, meds ... But it sure looks bad ... just like you hoped. Here it is again, like your PM response messages ...

The time passing hasn’t repaired the six bad discs (wish they were healed and not pinching nerves)

The time passing hasn’t healed the Chronic Migraines. (Wish they didn’t make an appearance most every day. I was down from 3-7 yesterday Don. Just wasting time I could have been working on your rifle).

The time passing hasn’t healed the fibromyalgia. That’s the one that’s the deep constant ache. Constant.

The time passing hasn’t repaired the hernia

The time passing hasn’t healed the bone spurs in the surgery site where two discs were replaced

The time passing hasn’t healed the torn ligaments in my wrist.

The time passing hasn’t healed the eye floaters.

The time passing hasn’t allowed the pursuit of my heart valve issue

Or the bleeding sinus when bent over for a few minutes to look for that item that rolled away

I see you’ve moved from multiple Private Messages to Open Text Main Forum Don. That should do it. I’ve explained all of this to you privately, a few times. But now that you’ve posted to the main forum, now none of the above matters.

Go ahead and tell your whole story Don. It’s evident that you don’t think any of the above things would slow you down. Remember how they fixed up my health insurance so I could get treatment. Went from $325/mo to over $2,000/mo to make it affordable. That’s when I had to drop out. Makes Dr. treatment ... real creative for Kelly and I.

It’s darned amazing that I am alive Don. And to think that I’m dragging my sorry buttstock around the shop, working to honor verbal commitments to empathy such as you display; just makes me all warm inside.

Have a wonderful day Don,
Gary

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/22/2019 08:16PM by barnespneumatic.
Anonymous User
July 22, 2019 10:30PM
Typical response from you again. I made a promise and stuck to your payment. Now you make knives and sell them to a few people. Now your buddies get to see how you treat the other so called customers. You have a great day Gary.
July 23, 2019 02:01AM
florida Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Typical response from you again. I made a promise
> and stuck to your payment. Now you make knives and
> sell them to a few people. Now your buddies get to
> see how you treat the other so called customers.
> You have a great day Gary.

And that’s how it goes. I didn’t tell you that I planned to contract these illnesses. And so you see that as a breech of honor on my part. I’ve refused to heal and/or develop a timely plan to deal with additional added ailments, as they have arisen. I’ve refused to do my suffering on my own time. The fact that I try to make just enough money to stay in business - so I can make your gun - is treachery. The fact that I’ve addressed these matters over and over with you, is meaningless to you.

As for those “Buddies”, those are the good people who have supported me, so I can attempt to deal with the logic you exhibit. You see them as a bunch of high rolling Whales that I smoke cigars with on their yachts ... laughing at the neglected masses. In reality, they are exceptionally hard working men and women, who have bought from me when they really didn’t need another Knife. When they knew that I was exhausted, and would really appreciate their support. You work to drive them off because in your story, THEN I’ll finally be forced to make your rifle. By candlelight and waterwheel. So you work to diminish people’s opinion of me. I suppose that you are simply unable to see or read what I have chronicled. Clearly you don’t understand. I guess you think I’ve concocted this elaborate deception, so that I can eat grit, 7 days a week. You greatly do a disservice to the few who buy my work, and it’s quite clear what you think of me.
Anonymous User
July 23, 2019 11:32AM
Amusing response again. it is a pity you treat the so called customers like a joke. If you pay attention buddies, you are very few. All the people that have waited for what they "paid" for understand and see what you are doing. If your buddies do not understand. Maybe they feel lucky that they received what they paid for. Amusing to see you complete a rifle for yourself to sell. So message your buddies and let them know what kind of person I am. You have no clue. No deception here buddies, the truth only.
July 23, 2019 12:59PM
Everyone has waited equally. Nobody has gotten special head of the line treatment. I often feel bad that I have not been able to better help the “buddies” who have been so good to me. A few wait for multiple projects. When we speak, they ask about my health.

I’ve left this mess up here, so that any reader can see that the topic Don hasn’t mentioned, is my health issues. It’s not real to him. He couldn’t care less. I have tried to reason with Don many times privately. It’s pointless. He wants to be at the head of the line, and that’s that. I’ve kept working. I’ve kept visible. I answer even when I’m getting chewed out. I can’t work faster. I hurt like heck. My wife and I both need serious medical procedures which I can’t afford. I have to pay my bills. I didn’t do anything to cause my poor health. Life isn’t fair. There’s no complaint department. I just keep trying.
July 23, 2019 05:58PM
Ok. This is who I’m dealing with. Now I’m getting nasty, threatening, personal texts. (Btw - I’ve texted Don many times as to his concerns and even nice conversations on various topics. So he has my Cell. Do Thieves give their Victims their private number?)

0BF4C353-808B-473C-8EF1-D603EA860122.jpeg

As you know, my phone is broken. It’s doing things on its own. Occasionally, it clears up and you can read, but the touch screen won’t work. So it starts to make calls, and we cant stop it. You’ll see here that it tried to answer Don, on its own, with a doodle and jibberish.

So Don makes his intent to harm my business, quite clear. I have a voicemail recording too. Should be fun when I can listen to it on the new phone. He hates me, but if he harms the business, he’ll only succeed in harming my ability to complete other people’s projects. He’s dominated yesterday and today. So we can all get used to saying “Thank you Don.”

Part of the package of being in Chronic Pain, is that your nerves are shot. It’s the unending cycle of one thing after another. The back/hip/groin pain only lets up when the Migraine arrives. It’s stressful. Keeps you miserable. Don will be happy he’ll probably raise my high blood pressure even more. I’ve never told Don I wasn’t going to finish his rifle. But he’s declared me to be a thief and has quite often pressed me. He makes me reconsider my Policy of not moving people to the front who have supported me. Why would I ignore a kind heart to service hatred?

2696FF78-8CE0-4031-B43C-2ECF259D9891.jpeg

You note here Don likes Acronyms. It’s sad.

I can’t just quietly deal with this stuff, and it’s stress, while good people think I’m working on their projects. The good man who bought this Pearl and Malachite knife, has been waiting for me to assemble the last hours of his knife. While instead, this mess demanded front page space. I won’t be sweeping everything off the benches to get out Don’s parts and components. You know I just went thru that mess a week or two ago. Ship out the components and he’ll finish it up. I declined to allow him to harm himself or others. So now, this week it’s scorched earth. Again, sad.

This is what’s kept me from making support dollars or completing work, over the last little bit. I followed up, took the treatments, had several operations. Need more. What is most helpful is a reasonably calm workspace. But that’s rare.

Thank You
Gary
July 23, 2019 07:53PM
Gary
You should leave the phone in the truck during work hours . ( For a couple reasons ) IMHO angry with "no" signmic'd
As a shop supervisor myself you don’t need ANY distractions . You can check it only during lunch and breaks . I’m sure that’s in the BPN & BPS hand book .

Thanks
Kurt
Anonymous User
July 24, 2019 02:30PM
it is the truth. Tell your few buddies what you want. You have taken thousands from me and that is the truth.
July 24, 2019 03:18PM
Good Morning Don,

I have “taken” nothing from you. You volunteered to participate in a no interest payment plan toward an air rifle. (Just like others who are waiting patiently and emphatically). I am exceptionally late delivering, because I am living with exceptional health complications which did not exist when you decided to join. I told everyone (in fact it’s still all over the original sire), “don’t send me your mortgage money or your kid’s college fund. I’m one guy. I don’t know the future.” People who are waiting, are just that ... they are waiting. I have done everything within my power and wallet to treat my medical conditions. I continue to work everyday to the best of my ability. Everyone knows this because I have an unbroken line of nearly daily posts and notifications as to my condition and activity. The ones I owe the most, are actually those who have continued to buy small items to sustain my business and health. If you’ll note, it is you who are ignoring the realities, my efforts, my quick responses, my honesty. You’ve declared that “God is judging me”. Well, at least you do acknowledge that there is a struggle and a reason.

If you’d calm down and allow some scab to form, it would do you good. Honestly, you aren’t making me all thrilled about doing my meticulous work during your haul of insults. You haven’t been cheated. My health has failed (sorry - “God is judging me”)... and I’m working in serious pain daily. Your patience expired. You’ve decided it’s the most important thing in your life. Or someone is taunting you about your choice, I think you said ten years ago. Physical damage doesn’t have an expiration date. I sure wish it did. If you check in, you will see work being made to pay bills. You’ll see me meet older commitments. They are all pictured. You count the sold signs and see if they’d pay for anything more then subsistence. If you have any proof of me faking my ailments, show everyone.

Gary
Anonymous User
July 24, 2019 05:52PM
My father has monitored your website for several months. He will help me. He said I made a mistake. He now states that whatever I say on your page has been recorded. I also retain another person who is involved. As long as I state the truth, you have no recourse. Your intent to make me the bad person no longer matters. You made a promise regardless of your health. I know as fact that this will end. You now control that.....have a nice day Gary.
July 24, 2019 07:41PM
florida Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> My father has monitored your website for several
> months. He will help me. He said I made a mistake.
> He now states that whatever I say on your page has
> been recorded. I also retain another person who is
> involved. As long as I state the truth, you have
> no recourse. Your intent to make me the bad person
> no longer matters. You made a promise regardless
> of your health. I know as fact that this will end.
> You now control that.....have a nice day Gary.

“You made a promise regardless of your health.”

Does that seem like a reasonable statement to you Don?

I’d also point out, if I may; that this last post has a dark and threatening tone to it. That is another mistake Don. I have answered your last contacts, as I have all your contacts. Keep yourself on a rational ground. Threatening people, in print ... will cause you trouble.
Anonymous User
July 24, 2019 08:07PM
Where is a threat? You are not nor have been threatened in any way. You have taken a lot of money from me and lied. No threats have been made by me in any way. Everything has been copied. I have made no threat. Now you are just trying to start something. Hoping I will make a mistake in writing. I have all the text I have sent you.. I can tell that you are not used to this because your childish accusations. That is the only reason you allow me to post on your website. You have received payments from me for three years. You posted on your website that payment is within three years. You also stated I would receive the Yukon GS. I have received nothing in ten years. It is the truth, and no threats have been made.
Anonymous User
July 24, 2019 11:14PM
I will take the air rifle you have for sale. Bet money you won't do that. Make yourself a honest person.
July 26, 2019 01:42PM
To readers:

Nobody sets out to have a mess like this on their site. I chose to allow Don have his say. To not dump his posts. To appeal to a reasonable discussion of facts. I’m doing all I can. More then that really. I come to the house completely spent between 8:30-10:00 pm. But nothing is a valid effort for some, until “they” are satisfied.

I have a string of phone call records where Don has called and called during this mess. I have his taunting phone recording telling me he’s going to be on every site he can talking me down. Ending with him cursing me with profanity. It’s here.

And then, texts. Like these two. Captured by screen shot on my phone.

9115BEC5-AC6A-420B-9D6F-37BD3B795127.jpeg

So I’ve been working while he calls, then texts insults, then leaves insults on my voicemail. Then more insulting text, more calls.

Does it seem like I’m dealing with rational behavior here? I’ve answered every contact I’ve ever had from Don. I can’t work miracles. I’m doing all I can. Everybody knows I’m not girding a pile of money. If I were, my wife and I both need medical treatment. That’s why I finished this rifle, after working on it here and there over about 4-5 years.

I post this stuff to close this loop. Hundreds of people have poured in to read this thread. Many of my friends would have said ... just ignore it all. Well, it’s kinda hard to ignore a campaign like this. And to just let stand the misrepresentation of your character and facts is foolish.

You’ll see this, then I’ll file it with the rest of this material. I never told Don he wasn’t going to get his rifle. Like others, it will be when I’m able. My health and stamina is not within my command. If it were, I’d have replenished both. I keep working. Keep visible. Keep answering those who reach out to me. I had to complete these materials with the most recent stuff. And I wanted to make it clear that this type of treatment was certainly not going to be rewarded. I’m sorry to my readers and friends. But you don’t know when I might be you some day. Either effected by health beyond your control, or your income situation compromised, or hounded. I hope not. And I’m sure you will do better than I, but this was my best while working and dealing with feeling horrible all the while.

Thank You,
Gary

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/26/2019 01:47PM by barnespneumatic.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 18
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021