Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Hey Guys ...,

Hey Guys ...,
May 20, 2019 01:54PM
There’s a whole string of For Sale Items down below here. The lights are flickering. Preparing all this nice stuff doesn’t pay. And don’t know if you noticed but, the minute I told readers that the forum response for sales of knives and guns had forced me to develop yet another line of possible support .... everybody got on the bus out of town.

76BC4F29-57A0-46ED-8E91-8FFB224FBB20.jpeg

I hope you notice I haven’t quit. Chronic pain is a real bear. I wouldn’t wish it on anyone. I’ve said it before in different ways ... if you liked my work in 74-1999 ... that was nothing. Because I did it when I felt good. If you liked my work from 99-15 .... that was surprising considering what I fought through to do it. If you’ve appreciated what you’ve seen me do in the last four years ... that’s been nothing but a miracle that I wasn’t whimpering in a corner with my blankie. I know ... my writing doesn’t “sound” that different ... so I probably just have a bit of a belly ache and maybe a sore shoulder. Well .... no. It’s not like that. And none of the things dogging my steps have gone away in the last five years. I just get new ones added.

1DA025F8-BFA6-4E5C-BE00-AC91E7F90094.jpeg

Ok. Good talk. If you will, consider that one day there will be “Chapters” in the GLB Coffee Table book. Furniture, Carved Glass, Oil Paintings, Jewelry, Knives, Wood Carvings, Engravings, Air Guns, Machinery, even Wind Driven Toys .... etc., so I’m not taking the easy way out. Please consider staying a while. The bus is crowded anyway. What I’ve made this month may not be your favorite from the list. However; it’s a means to another location. It’s my Uber ... taking me to another location where people look thru a display window .... and see “Wonderful Things.”

Best,
Gary

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/20/2019 07:08PM by barnespneumatic.
Re: Hey Guys ...,
May 21, 2019 10:56AM
Gary
I hear ya loud and clear on the chronic pain. I don’t know HOW you could be in a position long enough for the jewelry you craft . I’m excited for your new ventures to get a great hand crafted product out in the public at a good price .
Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing!

Thanks
Kurt
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 30
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021