Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I finally started posting in here.... (newbie) About me

I finally started posting in here.... (newbie) About me
December 01, 2010 01:21AM
Hello Airgunners,

Well I finally started posting in here after laying low for about a year since I registered. I have read and followed the comments in the forum and appreciate the courtesy and decent conduct of the members.

Gary, you are an awesome craftsman and I have enjoyed following your work for the last 5 to 6 years!

Some of you know me from other contacts and for those who do not, a little about me.

I reside in Manitoba, Canada, 1/2 hr drive from North Dakota border. 36 years old and happily married for 3 years. I work as a toolmaker, tool designer for a local grain aeration flooring company. I got back into airguns about 6 years ago after purchasing a Beeman and having it break in the first few months. I started making my own parts for it. I then stumbled upon PCP airguns and the work of Barnes Pneumatics. I was amazed that an airgun could launch a projectile 100 yards and be under 1" MOA. Been hooked ever since.

Always been one to tinker with something but is all costs money. I have put almost everything aside and kept airguns as my hobby.

Oh, I am not hispanic despite the first name. I was born in Mexico and my paper work was done in Spanish. Pedro has become my legal name in Canada. My great grandparents are a part of a Mennonite movement to Mexico from Canada in the 20, 30's.

Looking forward to being apart of this forum.

Pedro (Peter) G.
Re: I finally started posting in here.... (newbie) About me
December 01, 2010 03:50PM
Welcome Peter,

I hope you will enjoy our conversations. Thanks for posting. Thanks for your kind comments.

Glad you have joined in.

Best,
Gary
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 16
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021