Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Barnes Charm Bracelets

Barnes Charm Bracelets
December 22, 2014 05:35PM
We have designed a hand hammered, spring tempered Aluminum Bangle Charm Bracelet. Kelly says it should be a "Changle!". winking smiley

image.jpg

Right now, you'd have to be one of the women in our family to have one. We shall see ...

image.jpg

It uses a great latch we developed for it. Looks simple, doesn't it? HAH!!!

We pulled many extra hours. Still wont get part of the family served til after Christmas. I can work, but I can't get the Post Office to work Christmas AM ... Imagine! Haha. Steve - gonna be afterwards. Need a few hours and co-operation. Save a present to open with your pocket knife before New Years. *<;?)>

Hope your Christmas is progressing well.

Gary and Kelly (Elves on staff - BPS)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/22/2014 05:43PM by barnespneumatic.
Re: Barnes Charm Bracelets
December 22, 2014 06:08PM
I like em. Hopefully you'll be offering them up to the "masses". Not to worry on the knife... was thinking of giving it to my father but i've got plenty of other options and if i can sound selfish..... now i can keep it!
Merry Christmas
Re: Barnes Charm Bracelets
December 22, 2014 09:24PM
I'm curious the reaction at Christmas.

Glad you like them Steve. I do too.

The bench requires severalore gifts for men ... We have a plan. No - we decided against Bisons all around ... never two years in a row! Haha. self-hammer.

Glad you are getting a nice knife for Christmas. No worries - I can grind "Dear Ole Dad" off the blade ... Never show .... Ssshhhhh .....

Gary
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 7
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021