Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: New Pocket Folder For Sale. - SOLD

New Pocket Folder For Sale. - SOLD
November 04, 2014 03:37AM
Here's a very nice smaller pocket folder. Blade is Stainless - 2 9/16" and overall the knife is 5 15/16". Nice Queen Anne Ball that is unusual. Makes a nice grip.

Handle Scales are tough black Linen Phenolic. Shows a very fine weave. File worked back. Finished inside. Blade is mounted with the case relieved so the Flat Area at the base of the blade doesn't touch - so it doesn't scratch.

Real nice pocket knife. 100% Barnes handmade. $350us. (This Pocket Knife is now SOLD).Thank you very much!

take a bow

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/04/2014 05:09AM by barnespneumatic.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Sal
Re: New Pocket Folder For Sale.
November 04, 2014 03:53AM
Elegant knife Gary!
November 04, 2014 10:04AM
This one went quickly!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/04/2014 11:57AM by Julio.
November 04, 2014 06:50PM
Very nice, an unusual design but the grip/handle looks very usable and comfortable.
November 04, 2014 07:48PM
Queen Anne ball you say ? I purchased one of your knives with that same handle shape ! I like it very much but kinda heavy to carry without a sheath . It has a Damascus blade with very cool pattern. I'll snap a pic and post later. I think it also had somewhat of an ornamental guard up by the pivot point .( not sure of the terminology)
image.jpg
November 04, 2014 08:07PM
Great Kurt. I'd like to see it. Sounds like a nice one.

Gary
November 04, 2014 10:40PM
Well don't be mad at me Gary cause I didn't buy it from you but ... I had to have it as I'm sure others can see why! When I mentioned the other knife that I saw on the Internet with the rose on it ( Barnes ) or so I thought , it scared me when you said it was NOT your rose but someone else carved in your knife. . Just goes to show ya it was selling as a Barnes but not really all Barnes . Well hope I did ok on this one . The logo is different so ... Whatcha think ? Is it a GARY Barnes origional untouched ? Or do you feel molested and dirty? ( notice the brown shag carpet background )
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
November 05, 2014 05:15AM
That is mine Kurt. That's a Honey too. Ya did real good!!

Serial Number and date will be engraved on the liners inside. I'm gonna guess about 1983.

thumbs up

Gary
New Pocket Folder For Sale. - SOLD
October 15, 2015 04:49AM
-- moved topic --

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/04/2014 05:09AM by barnespneumatic.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 13
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021