Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Liner Lock Folder - NOW SOLD / THANKS bowing

Liner Lock Folder - NOW SOLD / THANKS bowing
June 30, 2015 01:30AM
[youtu.be]

Hope you enjoy the pics. The knife open is approx. 7 1/8" OAL. If you have very sharp eyes, you will note the blade has not yet been sharpened. I wanted to catch the final natural light for pics. It's a very fine knife. Handle Scales are Black Linen Phenolic (the carbon fiber of WW2). Liners are Stainless. The Blade is differentially heat treated High Carbon Tool Steel. These have always been excellent you using blades that stay sharp.

$495

Gary

Pics Follow take a bow

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/02/2015 04:13PM by barnespneumatic.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Re: Liner Lock Folder - FOR SALE bullhorn
July 01, 2015 12:30AM
Gary,
That is a very smooth looking design. I like the use of the materials as well as the blade extension. Reminds me of a Japanese higo no kami. Nice little working knives that they still make. I do prefer the locking mechanism myself though.
Great piece of work,
Jeff
Re: Liner Lock Folder - FOR SALE bullhorn
July 01, 2015 03:43PM
PLEASE NOTE: I am happy to accept terms of payment which make these pcs affordable for you. Some know they can spare $200 a couple of weeks from now, and the rest a month later. I will do that. Try that with most net businesses.
If I can establish a flow of items on schedules, it works out.
Do the math on how much of these side items it takes to just pay $1,500/month health Ins., and another several hundred of meds, plus deductibles, plus travel. Gets absurd. And ... Just for the record. I think this policy was $258/mo. When we took it out. And, when people are in a "kick the dog" mood, they are annoyed with me for delays. Who's fault is this topic? I don't think I'm gonna get too far down the ledger without Health Ins., Drs., and Meds. I didn't raise the rates on these items.
Last thing. It seems possible that we go thru spurts and fits. I post some stuff, sell a few. There - that ought a hold you awhile. Well, actually - there's a new month every four weeks. I just want you to be aware, as you wait, that "I" didnt change the game on you. Everything changed around us. I'm busting my hump trying to adapt and meet my obligations. I think we've established that I have no life. I work, and then work here with the forum as a tool of business. If you are blessed with the capacity to collect these items, and see something you like, please jump in. It's much appreciated and keeps the lights on.
Blessings,
Gary
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 19
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021