Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Hunting Case - FOR SALE - NOW SOLD! bowing

Hunting Case - FOR SALE - NOW SOLD! bowing
July 03, 2015 12:55AM
Within the Bezel Frame, is the Prototype Brass Dome for my Expedition Case Idea. Note, I did not have my Canoe Stamp at the time. To make a case, I have the Dome with a flat rim around the dome; from which I make the hinges and catch. I never used this dome, because there was a small stress fracture in the rim. When I made the tooling for this bezel design, I realized I could completely remove the rim, and use this great Dome section as an insert. I silver soldered it within the bezel. I love it!
The Case is German Silver, the Insert Dome is Brass. This is an "Alloy" Piece. Part Maryland's BPN, and part Florida's BPS.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

This Excellent Case is $495. You may split the payments to suit you. 2 payments - they don't have to be equal amounts.

Hope you can't sleep without it! Haha.

Gary

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/21/2015 03:54AM by barnespneumatic.
Re: Hunting Case - FOR SALE bullhorn
July 03, 2015 03:38AM
Nice case Gary, the color contrast between the German silver & the brass is awesome. artist
July 03, 2015 09:25PM
Hi Gary,
You know that I like your pocket cases, and that one is gorgeous. It's cool that you were able to salvage (so to speak) a part made in MD to add to one made in FL. I think there is a 'life theme' smileys with beer going on there somewhere for you and Kelly both! Keep on keeping on Buddy!
Later,
Jeff
July 04, 2015 01:52AM
That really turned out nice . The work that was put into that piece really shows . It's kinda neet the way you turned a mistake or unplanned event as we call it at work into a masterpiece.

Thanks
Kurt

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/04/2015 01:54AM by kurt wag.
July 27, 2015 04:14AM
Alteration ......

You may split this into 4 payments. That should make this attainable to anyone who wishes to own it, or gift it.

Best,
Gary

NOW SOLD! bowing

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/21/2015 02:57AM by barnespneumatic.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 12
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021