Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: BPS Beach Jewelry NOW ALL SOLD Thanks!! bowing

BPS Beach Jewelry NOW ALL SOLD Thanks!! bowing
July 13, 2015 02:00AM
Sorry for the delay. There have been several things unwinding here. Here is the jewelry I promised!

Brand new carved tool steel stamps. Notice the detail. The Sea Turtle's eyes have lids. The hawk beak has nostrils. The neck is wrinkled and leathery. Note the Dolphin and Bird's details. This is all hand carved into tool steel. The reverse image. I then use presses to imprint the three dimensional images. The aluminum bodies are hand hammered and shaped. There are many stages of annealing the metal, lest it fracture from work hardening. The hand wrapped hangers are hand formed, hammered into dies to create the texture, and annealed several times to get the shapes. All are hand polished.

The two Sea Turtles are $65. The panels of those are 2" long. The largest Pendent is $79 and its panel is 2 3/8" long. The cuff bracelet is for average size. That's 6 1/2" actual metal. Fits Kelly well. She's 5'6" and average and it fits slightly larger and smaller with a small adjustment flex which can be owner handled. The Cuff Bracelet is very tough yet light as a feather. All of these Aluminum Alloy pcs. Will NOT react with your skin. Bracelet is also $79. It's my Happy Sunshine and 6 Dolphins (3 in each direction - different carved dies).

If your order is $75 or more, you can split the payment over 30-45 days if it helps. Hope you like the work. Gary

NOTE: the two Sea Turtle Pendants are now SOLD. Thank you! bowing

Bracelet AND Remaining Larger Pendant have been SOLD/ Thank you!!! bowing

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 07/27/2015 04:05AM by barnespneumatic.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Re: BPS Beach Jewelry FOR SALE bullhorn
July 13, 2015 10:00AM
Hi Gary,
Those are all very nice! I would like both of the Sea Turtle pendants. I'll send a private mesage later today to arrange the details.
Thanks much,
Jeff
July 19, 2015 12:38AM
Hi Gary and Kelly,
I just received the turtle pendents. They arrived in perfect shape and are just plain beautiful! I'm sure my turtle loving daughter and daughter-in-law will love them. They are so light that it felt like the package was empty. I can't wait for them to see them at Christmas. Thank you VERY much!
Sincerely,
Jeff
July 19, 2015 03:52AM
Excellent Jeff!!

So glad you like them.

Everybody always comments on how light the Aluminum pcs. are. Women love light weight jewelry.

Thank you, sincerely; for mentioning that they arrived, and that you like them. I appreciate it. winking smiley

Gary
August 07, 2015 09:16PM
Gary and Kelly,
The new pieces arrived and are amazing (as I am beginning to believe is always the case). My 'female' Christmas shopping is done and I am afraid that I have hogged all of the beach jewelry. I am sure there will be more for the other site users. I made the mistake of showing the cuff and pendant off at work and my female coworkers went nuts over them. I can't wait to see the faces at Christmas. Thank you for the great work!
Sincerely,
Jeff
August 08, 2015 04:13AM
Excellent! Thanks so much for saying so!! Very nice to hear Jeff.

Yes, I have some more jewelry in the pipeline. I'm going to call it the "Health Insurance Series", and the "Utility Series", and so on. ha. I hope they will be a hit!!

All I want for Christmas is time .... to make some more neat stuff to be enjoyed. That makes me happy.

Enjoy, and thank you so very much Jeff ... you've helped me too. thumbs up

Gary
August 08, 2015 06:15PM
Gary,
And how about that new line of "Old Codger" jewelry. I think that one is a must! I do have an idea though, and I'll send you a PM on that one.
Later,
Jeff
August 08, 2015 07:41PM
Deal!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 22
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021