Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

FOR SALE - Folding Knife. NOW COMPLETE and NOW SOLDbowing

FOR SALE - Folding Knife. NOW COMPLETE and NOW SOLDbowing
September 13, 2015 02:37AM
Here's the status today: My Laptop now starts up with everything displayed in Code. My phone no longer sends and receives in the fast iMessage for texts, Verizon's signal no longer reaches the pitiful sections of the shop that it did reach and delivers messages - eventually (got several while typing this from five hours ago!), our home modem continually throws me off and won't let me rejoin. Other then that, I.T. is tight. I had lunch with a guy who's trying to help.

Now, I'd told you I would have a couple of knives for sale today. I got one far enough to show. Hope you can see the finished piece in your mind. Its a couple of hours away. The other, very similar is back a few more hours behind that one. I'll work tomorrow.

Gonna finish this one with a polished blade, case, and these linen Micarta scales (you have seen this material on several other folders). The blade and spring are Stainless. It will have the engraved logo. Nice snappy spring back folder. Reply here. Thks! See the additional post with finished pics.

image.jpg

Gary.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 09/21/2015 03:50AM by barnespneumatic.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Re: FOR SALE - Folding Knife. bullhorn
September 13, 2015 12:24PM
Hey Gary,
Sorry about all of the IT issues. That stinks. I struggle with just my cell phone and laptop. Got a new phone about 2 months ago and still can't answer a call and it isn't even a smart phone. I'm still trying to find that pager I used to have... Er! My minds working on that finished knife. It will be what my Dad used to call 'quiet class!'
Thanks,
Jeff
Re: FOR SALE - Folding Knife. bullhorn
September 20, 2015 02:05PM
Hard to believe there's a long half a day's work between this stage and finished. See finished post please. thumbs up
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 9
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021