Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Beautiful Pocket Folder. Pics. FOR SALE - NOW SOLD bowing

Beautiful Pocket Folder. Pics. FOR SALE - NOW SOLD bowing
September 13, 2015 11:56PM
image.jpg

I'm going to make the price $365us.

Hope you enjoy the pics. It has a great action. Very precise cams. Even pressure on each cycle of the cams. Just the correct tension. Stainless Blade, Brass Liners, Black Linen Micarta Scales. Also had the Barnes Trunion bearing surfaces to make an even smoother action (that's s complex milling operation). Blade is Differentially heat treated. $365us. 6" overall open.

There are so many details to a knife like this. It's so far beyond just a hacked together folder. I forget all the things to even mention. Also the hand engraved Signature Barnes Logo. Serial number, date if completion, and my signature on the interior liners before assembly. Hope somebody needs it. I've tried to provide a variety of products over a variety of price ranges. As you know, I'll be happy to split the cost into payments.

Reply Here, NOW SOLD Thanks so much! thumbs up
Gary

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 09/21/2015 03:53AM by barnespneumatic.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Re: Beautiful Pocket Folder. Pics. FOR SALE bullhorn
September 14, 2015 01:01AM
Thanks for the pics Gary, that is a sweetie!
Jeff
September 14, 2015 05:58AM
Thanks Jeff,

Now that I am back on this 15 inch laptop, I note (again) how hard it is to properly represent the knives and materials. On this 15", the first pic here is undersized and the next is oversized. The Black Micarta lacks a richness, in the pics, that it has in person. You sure can see the how clean the blade is, and even the Hamon caused by the differential heat treating.

Hey - I wonder if these laptop screens and bigger might catch on! haha. I've lived on my phone for a long time while I had troubles with the other laptop. I'll be dangerous now. hahah.

Gary
September 14, 2015 01:19PM
That is so true! They are really hard to photograph well for the Interweb. The knife I just bought from you is so much nicer in person that the pictures didn't really do it justic e. I hope this one goes fast smiling smiley. As to the laptop versus phone screen size I can't comment as all my phone is good for is making calls - haven't graduated to the 'smart' phone yet as my kids think I'm not smart enough! So true...
Jeff
September 14, 2015 01:42PM
Gary,

You make wonderful high tech knives but something about this one really makes me smile. Well done.

Larry
September 20, 2015 01:58PM
This got buried down the list.

Take another look please. This is a sweet pocket folder.

Hey - I thought this was gonna be like offering to shovel snow for $5/hr. What's up? Hope it just got lost.

Thanks for looking!
Gary
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 13
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021