Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: Victory 32 Pistol

Victory 32 Pistol
April 23, 2009 02:09PM
Came across the pics of this nice Victory 32 Pistol. Our friend, Jeff, asked to have the laminated stock "pebbled" in the grip areas. I liked the way it came out. He also wanted the flush mount sling swivels installed. Made a really fine package.

32pistol.jpg

forestock_pebbled_laminate.jpg

laminate.jpg

pistol_grip.jpg

Victory.jpg

A pic Jeff provided, once he got his forward reach mount and Leupold mounted. Looks great!

Victory_Jeff.jpg

And, I see the pistol gets it's own Morris chair too! Well done. winking smiley

laminate_Victory.jpg
April 23, 2009 06:38PM
Stock is very beatifull, good works
April 23, 2009 09:12PM
This is an awesome looking air pistol. I've always wanted one.
April 24, 2009 02:09AM
Beautiful.
April 25, 2009 04:45AM
I've always admired that pistol. When Jr. graduates I'm going to get one.thumbs up
April 26, 2009 02:50PM
Best lookin air pitol i've seen
May 15, 2009 05:23PM
Hi everyone,

I am not able to get on the site as much as I would like to lately, so I just found this page today. I am the owner of this beautiful piece and I want to thank everyone for their wonderful comments (not to mention Gary's skill in building it). I too think it is one of the nicest looking pieces Gary has made and that deep black bluing and multicolored laminated stock are dazzling up close. That is a Galco rifle sling attached to the swivels and shortened up enough to be very handy for walking through the woods.

Also, just in case anyone was wondering, the pistol shoots as good as it looks. In the picture with the Morris chair the target has two five shot buckshot groups, shot at 25 yards off of my knees while sitting on the ground. Those are quarters beside each of the groups and there is one called flyer in the picture. I shoot buckshot in the pistol and also cast 90 grain Lee .32 magnum tumble lube bullets that I size in a custom Lee sizer (If I remember correctly the cost of the sizer was something unbelieveably cheap like $19.00 off of the Internet). The bullets give even better groups but I have not been able to photograph them so far. I am glad you are enjoying another fine piece of Gary's work, and I am very proud to own it!

Thanks again for all of the nice comments,
Jeff
May 15, 2009 07:00PM
Thanks for the information. It's always nice to get some word from the guys lucky enough to go shooting with these guns!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 11
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021