Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Re: ON HOLD TIL 6 Central bullhorn. A BUNCH of Work!!!! Beautiful Folder!!bullhorn

Sold, Sold, SOLD!!! take a bow. A BUNCH of Work!!!! Beautiful Folder!!bullhorn
January 23, 2017 11:17PM
Ok .... THIS is a very fine BARNES.

It has all of the engineering features which make a pocket folder into an HEIRLOOM Folder. The spring is tapered. The spring is relieved. The spring is Differentially heat treated. The blade rides on machined Trunion blocks. The Ricasso is relieved. The blade is Differentially heat treated. The blade is mirror polished. The blade and spring are polished throughout. The interior of the case is polished.

This knife is the first to carry a slightly modified new Logo Cut. I plan to use this now, on all extremely fine knives. There are a couple of cuts and an extra bottom flare on the flag pole of the B.

This knife carries the extremely classic Fluted Bolsters that I used to use on fine knives.

The Bone Carvings are immaculate. They look like Iak leaves. I mean ..., from HERE, they look like Oak Leaves.

I will only accept $795us. No more. Don't try to tempt me. Sure, this is one of those knives that "didn't need to" be this nice.

If you are one of my very good Friends who have bought from me during this last year. If you are working on an account. (And, Thank God, there are a hand full of you who qualify as Trusted Friends).... if this applied to you, give me two days to see who steps up. If not, then give me $500 and owe me the rest in 60 days. So; cash buyers have two days. My Trusted Friends know who they are. Thanks guys. You have kept the Internet light Blue.

Drop your Marker Here. Thank You All

Gary

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/24/2017 09:51PM by barnespneumatic.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Re: FOR SALE!!!! bullhorn. A BUNCH of Work!!!! Beautiful Folder!!bullhorn
January 23, 2017 11:34PM
Gary,

Stunning work. I know you build them to use and carry but putting that into a jeans pocket seems wrong to me somehow.

I love looking it.

It will not last long on the site.

Great work as always.

Larry
January 24, 2017 12:36AM
Heavens Larry! You don't carry them. You put them in a box under the bed!! Haha. laughing

Glad you like it Larry,

Now ..., yes, if carry this in a thin glove leather sheath which had a chain, Paracord, or Thong on it.
January 24, 2017 08:52PM
Gorgeous Simply Gorgeous !!! Another Master piece from the Master smileys with beer

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/24/2017 08:53PM by robert gillstrom.
January 24, 2017 05:27AM
Very nice Gary.

Lon
January 24, 2017 01:57PM
Gary,
That is absolutely fabulous!
Thanks for sharing a true masterpiece.
Later,
Jeff
Sal
January 24, 2017 02:31PM
Wow! That's a show stopper there! Sooooo many details.
January 24, 2017 02:49PM
BTW, there is a nail Nick on each side of the blade.

Speaking of nails, sorry for the "shop hands". Everything I do is "reducing material", from the starting point as raw material. Sawing, machining, grinding, polishing. It all produces sticky grit. At any given week, I have three to five broken fingernails. I can't just cut them back to the flesh, so I rebuild them. A fragment of paper towel and a small drop of superglue. Make a nail prosthetic as hard as real nails. Bonds for about a week. Is pretty much nail color. Now, my hands, this morning; look pretty good. But they looked rough in these pics. Chasing the very last rays of the setting sun here at BPS. I kept retreating to higher ground to get some nice light. I must scrub my hands twenty five times a day, but dashed out of the shop looking for rays of light piercing the pines.

Glad you like the knife! It really is special. It fits right in there as a worthy Ambassador of my work.

Gary
January 24, 2017 04:56PM
Real beauty. Thanks for sharing Gary!
January 24, 2017 05:11PM
Gary
I'm not looking at it ! The temptation is tooo great .brick wallknuckleheadLOL!

Thanks
Kurt
January 24, 2017 05:37PM
Umm mmmm good ....

Umm mmmm good ....singing
January 24, 2017 05:41PM
He's crumbling like a cheap step ladder guys.

Somebody better step up ...,

crazy

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/24/2017 07:28PM by barnespneumatic.
January 24, 2017 07:05PM
Beatiful folder Gary, I'm like Kurt trying not to look at the pictures too much.

Ahhhhhhrrr! The temptation, the tttttempttttatttttioonnn....

julio
Re: ON HOLD TIL 6 Central bullhorn. A BUNCH of Work!!!! Beautiful Folder!!bullhorn
January 24, 2017 08:45PM
On Hold until 6 Central
January 24, 2017 09:49PM
Sold, Sold, Sold!!!
Re: Sold, Sold, SOLD!!! take a bow. A BUNCH of Work!!!! Beautiful Folder!!bullhorn
January 24, 2017 10:33PM
Gods deal there Gary
Now I gotta take a cold shower . That was one of the finest knifes I've ever seen !
Thanks bowing

Thanks
Kurt
Re: Sold, Sold, SOLD!!! take a bow. A BUNCH of Work!!!! Beautiful Folder!!bullhorn
January 25, 2017 05:44AM
Congrats Kurt..... well done.
January 25, 2017 08:29AM
Hey watchman
I wasn't lucky enough to get that one . I sure would have love to have it but it just wasn't in the cards this time ! surrender

I had to surrender, but they never last long do they ?

Thanks
Kurt
January 27, 2017 05:10PM
Kurt,

Someone got lucky, thats one fine looking knife.

Keith
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 11
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021