Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

EXPIRED.......,bullhorn MEMORIAL WEEKEND SALE!!! wow hourglass

EXPIRED.......,bullhorn MEMORIAL WEEKEND SALE!!! wow hourglass
May 24, 2018 12:19AM
IMG_1744.JPG

Serrated Tomato Knife - 7 1/2". $175us and FREE SHIPPING . It was already inexpensive at $200 but the offer takes ... maybe $40 off???!

Black AURORA FIREBIRD - 6" OAL $495us plus $8 (I'll split it with you) USPS and Insurance . This knife was never seen for what it is. It's smooth and sleek with a great action. Has a blade pivot Hub, Barnes hand laid Black Mosquito Tusk. Mirror stropped blade. Firebird Filework pattern. Rounded profile. It was $575us. BUT, BUT, BUT .... we have seen little folders with plain commercial Phenolic, no blade hub, no filework at all (little lone the Firebird), brushed blade finish, and more casual workman's finish .... in short ... about $300 less features for about $275 less! Yes. My mistake. If this one looks even remotely like one with half the features and work .... then it's really really difficult to explain the difference$. So; now it's been explained and You can pick up an $88 bill I dropped for the Holiday.

Barnes Brown Dyed Hand Carved Jigged Bone Vest Pocket Folder with Chain Ring. $365 and I'll pay the Shipping and Insurance fro USPS. I Just finished this and I priced it as low as I care to go. This is an Heirloom Piece. Start the History on Memorial Weekend. Give it to Dad. Give it to Mom. You will be glad you did. It's 5 1/4" point to end of the brown bone. Another 3/16" for the integral ring. THAT is a very very good price.

Ok. Let's SHARE the weekend. I'll be working. You enjoy, buy something, start an Heirloom along its way, and let us Thank You. Remember, each of these knives already has its individual thread with more pics of it. AND PLEASE: if you'd like to see more specials, then plz participate if you are able. I'm quite serious, I want to get back to completing some Airguns too. But, I get the parts out ... a few weeks go by with no knife sale ... and I have to pack it back up to pull a rabbit out of my hat. We just need a mild steady pace. And, the occasional new friend.

God Bless,
Gary and Kelly

Expired. OK. We ran out the clock. Sorry nothing appealed.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/30/2018 04:39PM by barnespneumatic.
IMG_1745.JPG
Re: welcome bullhorn MEMORIAL WEEKEND SALE!!! wow hourglass
May 26, 2018 08:06PM
Moving up...
Re: welcome bullhorn MEMORIAL WEEKEND SALE!!! wow hourglass
May 27, 2018 12:57PM
Gary
The firebird side view alone should be enough to sell . Look at the thickness of that blade compared to either side . That's a good work horse with class . It tappers to a nice point . It's Black which sooo many military guys and others use nowadays.

If I hadn't just bought a knife THAT would be mine . I'd cut tomatoes with it and skin a deer and then maybe whittle a hotdog/ marshmallow stick for the campfire guests . All of them .

Thanks
Kurt
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 33
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021