Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Hi Guys and Ladies ... typing

Hi Guys and Ladies ... typing
December 09, 2020 03:20PM
Thank you for checking in.

I hope things are well for you. I know several of you are carrying a heavy load. I think of you. I say a prayer. I think of you. I wish I could correct this world. It’s a mess.

But then, if you watch a Nat Geo Special, you see that nature doesn’t treat nature very well either. “Tonight’s Special is same as last night’s Special - Animals eating each other”. And, if you are ever down on modern culture, don’t ever watch a Special on the Mayan or Aztec people. Eewwwww.

I’ve been making family Christmas gifts. And doing some bench carving of steel dies. The back has been quite achy again. I had a break of about two weeks.

Every evening, as I’m closing, I think of the things I wish I could be doing. But you play the cards you are dealt. If you sneak a few cards up your sleeve, they better be from the same Company and Color (and not already on the table). As a young man, I laid down 6 Aces. And the response was ... poor. So; since then I just take my meds and make what I’m able to make. You know, one day that bird house I made right before I left, will have unique appeal. So don’t pass up the small stuff.

Thanks. Be Careful.
Enjoy what you can
Gary
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 25
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021