Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Sorry; have been sick for the past week injured

Sorry; have been sick for the past week injured
March 22, 2021 02:56PM
Headaches, body aches, fevers. Memory loss. Dr. treated me for/as if it was COVID. The meds given helped my symptoms. But then I began to act different. Began to loose memory periods. I was taken to the hospital several nights ago, fearing I was having a stroke.

ER/Hospital testing showed no stroke. But found my magnesium in the blood was very low. They gave magnesium I V for an hour to give 2 units of magnesium.

My Drs have been tasked with examining other issues.

I’ve since had to drive quite far to get a COVID test. The hospital STRONGLY resisted giving me a COVID test. It was quite strange. Almost like they weren’t going to have any new cases registered. So we had to go thru finding a place an hour and a half away (a CVS had a box building outside with a testing set up). We were both NEGATIVE. And we have scheduled Vaccines this week.

Still quite weak from whatever hit me.
Re: Sorry; have been sick for the past week injured
March 22, 2021 09:26PM
Hopefully you will better soon Gary.
March 24, 2021 06:51PM
Gary,

I Hope you feel better soon.

Karl
March 25, 2021 08:17PM
Thank you Rugar
Thank you Karl

It’s kind of you. We’ve had the test now. Negative. We’ve had the shots now too. I mention it here as it may ease the mind of someone. We had the Moderne vaccines. No harsh reaction. Just a sore arm for Kelly. (And I got complimented on my muscles!!! Ha. I’ll take it. )

Now, before hand I felt I wasn’t concentrating well, and I still feel that way. Brain Fog describes it well. Don’t yet know why.

Ok. Thanks for checking in on “Knitting Today”. See you soon

Gary?
March 27, 2021 11:21AM
Gary
So sorry to hear . That’s all ya need at this time. I’m glad you’ve chose all the necessary precautions available. I’ve also finally got my first vaccine . I’m hopeful it will help but hey I’ve been social distancing since the 90’s ( haha ) and except the family I don’t miss going out at all .

Take care my friend and you and Miss Kelly be safe !

Thanks
Kurt
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 24
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021