b_Kelli.jpg

Kelli

b_Kent.jpg

Kent

b_Timmy.jpg

Timmy

b_Jerry.jpg

Jerry

There were more shooters, this is all the pics I could find. There were a bunch of cameras there too. Should be a large number of other fine pics out there.

Gary
Anonymous User
Re: Shooting
October 30, 2010 11:06PM
Thanks for the pics Gary, looks like everyone was having fun and trying to win. Great place to shoot as well.
October 31, 2010 12:03AM
Yeah, Kent has gone all out to make really interesting ranges. You just don't get a chance to shoot such places, and try so many totally different guns, unless you organize something like this. It's a huge effort. Kent did a great job.

Gary

Nobody ever picked up on my restored Chevy pick-up first prize. Guess everyone believed it. Just to keep the record straight, I ran into a car hauler at breakfast one morning on the trip. He was trailering that beauty from here to there. (The first prize was really ranch in Colorado).
October 31, 2010 08:02AM
AH, I see. I thought the truck was from the insurance company, to replace the one that got crushed in the snowstorm. winking smiley
October 31, 2010 01:39PM
Nah silly. You can't pull the trailer with the truck INSIDE the trailer. hahah. ;?)
October 31, 2010 05:48PM
Gary,

I thought the truck was just another one of Kent's toys laying around the property. You were pulling our leg about the heavy equipment too weren't you.stunned

Great pics, need to go rinse the salt out of these wounds now.injured

Lon

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/31/2010 05:50PM by Bigbore.
October 31, 2010 06:12PM
Hi Lon,

No ... Kent has developed his property with the used heavy equipment he maintains. He's dug several ponds and landscaped. I think he also leases the equipment out locally.

I actually ran the track hoe one afternoon at the site of a local pond dig. I moved some of the scoped out piles while Kent landscaped with the dozer. It's therapy for him. I enjoyed it. I didn't upset it or break anything either. ;?)

It's nice of Kent to share his toys and blessings with us. Was another great shoot with friends. Something I've tried to develop and promote since I started this chapter of my work. Leasing a location and meeting all requirements is way beyond my wallet. I've tried to work with gun clubs in the past a few times. That always involves complex contracts and, due to repeated short falls in attendance, someone whistling always got the shaft. It takes someone with the means and the desire to share. There's plenty of "means" around. The sharing part is the rare part. Once again, thanks to Kent for providing a magnificent time for we who attended.

Gary

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/31/2010 06:16PM by barnespneumatic.
November 01, 2010 02:53PM
Great pics Gary,

Here's one from my phone. Caught Jerry viewing his Yukon for the first time completed. It has some additional bling he had not seen before. Gorgeous Yukon Jerry!

Jerrys Yukon.jpg

Kent
November 01, 2010 04:55PM
Great pics! I almost get insanely jealous looking at all these fine people shooting fine guns.....actually I do get insanely jealousgoogle eyes
That pic of Jerry holding his brand new gun, he's the cat with the cream!
Cheers
Neil
November 01, 2010 10:20PM
YUP!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 4
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021