Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Opening Day

Anonymous User
Opening Day
April 09, 2011 01:18PM
Well today was opening day of the turkey season here in NC. We had severe thunderstorms and tornado warnings all night long. Needless to say Wiley and I didn't hear the first turkey this morning. It's always a good time regardless when you get to share time with your child. The deer were out and moving we saw plenty. Maybe next time we'll have better luck and get on a Tom. I took a couple pictures of Wiley after the hunt. He is growing up fast, to fast.

Click on the X for pics

Here he is ready for a big Tom.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/10/2011 05:06AM by Joe Hoover.
Re: Opening Day
April 09, 2011 01:54PM
Joe,

I agree with you about just getting out with the kids, it's always an enjoyable experience.

I'm not able to see the pictures?

Lon

P.S. Don't buy Wiley a car, you never see them again after that.wink

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/09/2011 02:00PM by Bigbore.
April 09, 2011 03:02PM
Hi Joe,

It's so nice to see you and Wiley having some quality time in the outdoors. 

I have to believe that the deer season is over. Be careful with those deers, they are getting smarter. They show up when they know that you can't shoot them.

And know the turkeys are hidding...

Thanks for sharing,

Julio
Anonymous User
April 10, 2011 05:05AM
Thanks guys, it was pretty much a terible day, we had a couple hours in the morning before the storms started again. Then thunderstorms off and on the rest of the day into the night. Funny weather because it was cold to, high was around 50 I guess. Lon click on the X and the pics will come up. Not sure why it does that, I pull the links off photobucket and this is the only place it happens.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 4
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021