Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Chief Justice is Child's Play

Chief Justice is Child's Play
March 29, 2009 04:20AM
Thought I would post a Video of my eldest daughter putting the CJ thru its paces. Notice the big grin at the end.smiling smiley

Kent
Re: Chief Justice is Child's Play
March 29, 2009 04:33AM
Just came in from the shop. We know you're postin' this to keep the boys away Kent! haha.

Nice shooting Miss Emily! Really put the "clang" on that pc. of steel!!! thumbs up

Gary

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/29/2009 01:25PM by barnespneumatic.
March 29, 2009 04:46AM
Emily gets a big kick out of the bigbores. She's been helping me to get some new videos. Hope to post some this week.

Kent
March 29, 2009 09:03AM
Cool smiling smiley
My 5 year old daughter likes shooting my springers( well, pulling the trigger at least!)
Great to see kids shooting and learning to be around them from an early age. I sincerly hope to be taking my girls hunting when they are old enough fudd
March 29, 2009 10:16AM
My seven years old son likes my airguns too! Actually I bought 25 caliber carbine (shin sung career) mostly to him; it's slightly easier to carry and point than heavier guns. That carbine is alwasy called his gun when we talk about our airguns... and dad could borrow the gun sometimes wink.

Chief Justice and Woodsman are very interesting airgun models... always reading topics concerning them with special care thumbs up
March 29, 2009 12:08PM
Emily is a good shot! I watched her "clean house" on the small bore range back in October. thumbs up

That Chief is really a joy to shoot. I remember the first time I got to shoot it at Joe's last summer . . . couldn't miss! At 30 yards and under, it literally sends those steel targets airborne . . . lots of "ooooohs" and "ahhhhhs" from the gallery. grinning smiley

-- Jim
March 29, 2009 02:54PM
Emily is manning the parapet! Watch out! surprised
March 29, 2009 04:13PM
Love that cloud of condensation. Sure showed up well.

The sound is superb too. Seems my videos always whimp out on the sound. This is just an exceptional video. Sounds like someone dumped a pallet of plow shears on a shop floor when it hits! laughing again

Gary
March 30, 2009 07:40AM
Watch it Kent, before long she'll be a better shot than you, and if she is anything like my son, she'll never let you forget itgrinning smiley
Regards
Neil
July 10, 2011 12:16AM
Ran across this .... hahahaha. Never get enough.

Well worth bringing forward again!

Gary
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 15
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021