Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

A sorry way to spend a weekend

A sorry way to spend a weekend
July 10, 2011 11:24PM
I didn't shoot anything! I spent most of the weekend trying to get caught up with office work. Hopefully, someone got out in the great weather...
Re: A sorry way to spend a weekend
July 11, 2011 02:11AM
I hear ya Jerry. Guess everyone else is still wrapping up their shooting session ... Green bowing

Hope the week is better. Personally, I'm hoping to get some five inch needles in my back! How's that for wasting a good wish? hahah.

Gary
July 20, 2011 05:41PM
Its been too hot to do much outside here during the day. I'm still looking for that indoor, air conditioned 100 yard range....
July 20, 2011 06:31PM
Hi Scott,

If you have the land, and the resources .... consider burying conduit for a nice cool subterrianian retreat. Back hoe and culvert lengths. thumbs up

Gary
July 20, 2011 10:29PM
You know, I really only use about 4 or 5 rooms in the house... If they were layed out in a big pipe underground, I'd be OK!
July 21, 2011 07:11AM
In the movie ET, they had this huge plastic tube that the authorities used to go get the alien and bring him to someplace to study him. Maybe they are done with that big tube now and we could use it for shootin'?whistling
Hehehehe
Neil
July 21, 2011 03:08PM
That's right Neil,

Shucks, that plastic Slinky should stop a bullet! hahaha.

Nah ... you guys got it all wrong. Doesn't have to be something you can drive a golf cart through. You only need something about 12-14" in diameter - depending upon the range. You have a nice 8' by 8' shed to enter. It's floor has been lowered by about 4 feet, with a concrete block perimeter footer and concrete floor. Nice work table, rifle racks, and shooting bench. The range tube reaches out from there, just under the ground. At the far end, there's a pipe stack, small shed, etc., for target maintenance. Could even arrange to have natural light on the target. Electric pulley retrieval for targets. Pc. O Cake. scholar Above ground, you have a little garden shed and a well cover cap at the far end.

No - don't thank me. It's why I'm here ... ;?)

Gary
July 21, 2011 08:53PM
Nah, I want the model you can drive through. Who wants to walk to the target? eye rolling smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 3
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021