Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Hope your day has been good...

Hope your day has been good...
December 25, 2011 10:24PM
We had family for the morning shift with breakfast of quiche. Got a nap in during the middle of the day. A funny movie from our daughter for this evening.

Have to go shooting in the next few days.

Gary
Re: Hope your day has been good...
December 26, 2011 07:06AM
Sound like a good time. We had the usual turkey-n-fixins. I think I gave away enough of it to our dinner guests that I won't even be sick of it when the leftovers run out.smiling smiley

I got a ceramic bladed kitchen knife from "Santa", it did a dandy job of carving the bird, scary sharp. No, the turkey had no "red meat" and yes, I still have all my fingers. winking smiley
December 26, 2011 05:22PM
I had all the boys at home and made a prime rib for the first time. Amazingly it turned out great and we had a nice meal. A good Christmas together. Now I need to find a day to go shooting!
December 27, 2011 02:06PM
Had a great Christmas. Ham and all the fixens. The girls are all about getting some shooting in, Kyle not so much. Tried to change this by inviting this guy to the next shoot.
Zombie and Kyle.jpg

Yes, It's a ZOMBIE. Seems they are all over the video games. Will see how it turns out for him.

Kent

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/27/2011 02:08PM by Cajun Justice.
December 27, 2011 04:35PM
Ah ... memories ... I remember when I got my first zombie. Seems like yesterday ... eye popping smiley

Our grand-daughter is visiting us from Florida today. She's nearly 13. She's already told us about the last 479 horror movies she's seen ... in vivid detail. The impaling, gutting, decapitation ... it's what Christmas memories are made of. laughing

"festive"

Gary
December 27, 2011 07:19PM
Whatever happened to the good old days,shooter with bench rifle when all you had to worry about on Christmas was that "you'll shoot your eye out" with the new BB gun?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 6
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021