Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Get a load of this ...

Get a load of this ...
December 02, 2011 11:32PM
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Got a couple of birthday presents for the hunt and for my range testing. Present says it's from my new grandson, Mazen. thumbs up
Re: Get a load of this ...
December 03, 2011 12:23AM
hard to see. does the light clip to the glasses? i use a hands free all the time..... you will too.
steve
December 03, 2011 01:01AM
There are three combos of lights. One is under the brim and focuses about 10 inches. For close work. Might be able to sitin the blind and carve. Hehe.
December 03, 2011 04:55AM
You got a thumb?

Lon
December 03, 2011 07:20AM
Not a bad score, considering it's from a one-week-old. winking smiley

He must have been out in the shop watching you peer at screeching machine tools in the gloom, with hot chips flying up in your face. That's one safety-conscious little guy there.
December 04, 2011 01:13AM
Hello Everyone!

My name is Charlie and I'm the proud owner of the Heritage .32 cal pistol made by Gary. The pistol is still performing flawlessly, btw!!

I got an LED hat like this one for Christmas several years ago. Forgot I had it... During the great power outage this past October up here in CT, I recalled this gift. It came in very handy the many nights I had to go out to my generator after dark to get it going to run the heat up for a few hours..

Charlie
December 04, 2011 01:36AM
welcome Charlie. i use a surefire handsfree all the time. sometimes i forget to take it off and my kids give me the strangest look. tough to get older ....need the cheaters and lights to see almost everything. what part of Ct are you from? i'm in central mass and luckily didn't lose power. although i was busy trucking my generator around town to those in need.
Steve
December 04, 2011 01:47PM
watchman Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> welcome Charlie. i use a surefire handsfree all
> the time. sometimes i forget to take it off and my
> kids give me the strangest look. tough to get
> older ....need the cheaters and lights to see
> almost everything. what part of Ct are you from?
> i'm in central mass and luckily didn't lose power.
> although i was busy trucking my generator around
> town to those in need.
> Steve

Hello Steve,

I'm from northwestern CT up in the Litchfield hills. All in all, we didn't do to bad at my house. We lost the power Saturday night and got it back Weds. night. I know quite a few who were without it for another entire week. Usually that's us... lol

Charlie
December 04, 2011 09:52PM
used to go to limerock few years back for the grandprix, nice area.... anyway, maybe we can have a shooting meet when i get my 32 magnumsmiling smiley
steve
December 05, 2011 11:00PM
watchman Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> used to go to limerock few years back for the
> grandprix, nice area.... anyway, maybe we can have
> a shooting meet when i get my 32 magnumsmiling smiley
> steve

Sounds cool Steve! I may have to come to your area though... Our gun range is going to be closed for most of the winter because we're having a crew blast some more bedrock in order to extend the rifle range another 50 - 100 yards or so.

Charlie
December 20, 2011 03:41PM
Hi Charlie,

If you get a chance, drop in a pic of your pistol. Really glad it's working well for you!

Gary
Iphone
December 04, 2011 05:22AM
Nothing like the 1ST present from the newborn. Excellent choice that kid made. You should be proud.

Pretty dog on cool.
Anonymous User
January 13, 2012 01:42AM
I am 52 and you have more hair than me, HA....
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 21
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021