Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Then we did this ... BUNCH O PICS

Then we did this ... BUNCH O PICS
September 19, 2012 03:50AM
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Moving the power hammer frame around to retrieve the "slick" from under. Preparing for next load.

"Pallets of my life". Haha. An Autobiography by G L Barnes.

Some of the machinery placed in the upper shop. Some functional. Most with all supporting tooling in boxes and no room to work, at present.

Since we began coming down here, months ago; I've spent off hours on a project. Hacked from the wilderness "live oak" I've made my bed. Hoping to lie in it!!

Wildlife. winking smiley

Last time my 8 year old grandson came up, we spent an evening painting. I had him help me with this painting. We gave it to his Mom and Dad who were getting baptized last Sunday.

It's been a crazy busy month here, this time. We got a long list of things done, and made some good memories too. If I could make my orders on the dining room table, in a couple of evening hours, I'd be showing those too. Just keeping the thoughts turning over, and the hands busy.

Thks for reading. Gary
BTW ... 7:30 this am, the power company was putting up the dusk to dawn light high atop their pole on our driveway. We ordered it a couple of days ago. Every utility or contractor we've called has been here almost before we got off the phone. In Md., we'd have been on their phone tree for months, and they'd have put the light out in the woods. Amazing. And, 95% of people you pass will greet you courteously. They can look like they just crawled out of a plane crash, and they will acknowledge you and have a courteous greeting. It's still surprising each time. The 10% who are rude get into cars with out of state tags. Whooohhh...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/19/2012 02:08PM by barnespneumatic.
Re: Then we did this ... BUNCH O PICS
September 19, 2012 08:07PM
Very nice bed.! The wife wants to know if there's enough 'Stuff' lying around to make her one.! hahaha
I to have experienced the same Culture shock when we mover from West Chester,PA down here to Rural MO. Who'd a thunk life could be so Nice & People so willing to help out for no reward other than a Thank You. ENJOY IT!!!
September 19, 2012 11:55PM
Hi Rick.
Yeah, the beds are growing on trees round there. Had to make this one on my knee though - with stone tools. Hopefully, my new shop will allow better!

Thks. Hello to 'ta mrssus!

Gary
September 20, 2012 04:23AM
You've been busy. I'm still jealous of the shop, that's one great big, clean, modern rain-proof insulated well-lit facility there.

Pretty much everything the old shop wasn't, in other words.grinning smiley
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 18
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021