Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Closer now ..

Closer now ..
October 31, 2012 04:32AM
Built a nice heavy main work bench today and assembled five large shelving units. Put a bunch of stuff into storage. Cleared space to errect the partition walls in the lower shop. This will seperate the wood shop, welding and forging shop, bluing shop, anodizing room, and finishing booth. Each outfitted to need.

Fingers are itching to get the wheels turning again. Much closer now. Dont worry, I remember how. thumbs up

Pics soon. I know Lon ... Tease. Actually .. I forced the day to allow a bit more work and didn't take pics. Forgot that the winters will give better temps here, but it will still get dark early. So; the electrification of the property and shops progressed.

BTW it's been about 40 degrees here at 7am recently.

Gary
Re: Closer now ..
October 31, 2012 10:12PM
40 huh, better enjoy it while it last's. Possible that is your 'Normal' Low down there.?
we been in the high 20's low 30's till 8:30AM here & only one way to go now.Jack-O-Lantern
November 01, 2012 05:08AM
"Possible that is your 'Normal' Low down there"

He'll see 15 degrees where he is, just no snow.Snowman

Lon
November 01, 2012 02:24PM
Weather has been delightful. Cool and crisp in the morning. Just getting to "hot" about 2-3 pm. Then a nice cool evening. So far so good.

Gary
November 01, 2012 03:57PM
Keeps the skeeters at bay and the noseeums my favorite weather

Thanks
Kurt
November 02, 2012 07:14PM
Fall was my favorite season when I was living in LA...Lower Alabama. smiling smiley

Just enough of a seasonal change to enjoy the difference, but never really too cold and far more enjoyable than the heat and humidity of summer.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 6
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021