Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

What an opportunity!

What an opportunity!
December 18, 2012 10:28PM
Got mail today from a company that wants to publish my guns WITH SCHEMATICS.

I quote from their mail: "We are constantly getting requests from our readers - firearms enthusiasts, gunsmiths and shooting instructors - to present your OLD and NEW guns with schematics."

Get this part ... It's FREE to me!!! stunned Wow. Now THAT part was unexpected. They say that they also get requests from my loyal customers.

There are many ways they suggested I can get the materials to them. And, in many different digital formats. (I have a few ideas of my own as well ... whistling

I thought this day would never come. When I could give away all of the research and development that has taken me decades to develop. You see - "Good things DO COME if you wait".

thumbs up thumbs up

GAry
Anonymous User
Re: What an opportunity!
December 18, 2012 11:59PM
Should read. W e are waiting to steal your ideas and research that only you can supply and use it for mass production.....My carbon fiber tank from air hog is patiently awaitig the arrival of the Yukon GS.
December 19, 2012 01:10AM
Glad you got your tank Don. That's great.

They need to "season" just a bit ... whistling ... yeah ... that's right. hahah.

I'm on it. Got some more organizational tools set up today, and did about half of clearing the second shooting range lane.

Gary
December 19, 2012 05:25PM
Gary,

Send them digital images of raw materials. "Now just machine and assemble".laughing

Lon
December 19, 2012 09:33PM
Alternately, just require a $5000-$10,000 royalty on each copy sold. That ought to about cover it.winking smiley
December 25, 2012 11:47PM
Wow, ANOTHER offer to give stuff away for free! Amazing stuff, this new economy....

Wait, Don has a tank before the gun gets there? He's going to actually (gasp) shoot it!!?? wink
Anonymous User
December 26, 2012 12:11AM
Yes Jerry, you are correct and i will order various slugs from your service. I will shoot it at a public gun range. I will use it to hunt hog, and it will be documented and i will record and make more than ONE movie. Might even give it a name!!!! ha Wishing all of you and your family a merry Christmas and many more healthy years to come...
December 26, 2012 12:58AM
HI Don,

I look forward to that. As do you.

Sorry for this intermission. My popped corn has nearly run out and I need another Coke. Hang in there - we'll get to the second reel.

Gary
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 13
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021