Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

It's Julio's fault .....

It's Julio's fault .....
October 16, 2011 07:18PM
More coffee

Sure ... I know you've been waiting for a new rifle to be revealed. Well .... I've been finishing that retrofit job on the top end of Julio's Yukon 2. grinning smiley

Hey - love this iPhone too. Last night late, I was working on the project. Sat. night late ... just texted Julio ... in Peurto Rico ... got his answer right away. I wasn't certain if I had a particular component or of he did. I finally found it.

I'm making aluminum bronze compression rings for the bolt and breech. It's a fire thru bolt. Has special needs. Once I made Jerry's Yukon with the bronze rings, it seemed the proper thing when Julio's needed service.

And, now I have a toilet to rebuild on the first floor. I know Lon will ask about pics of the rebuild. we'll see.

;?)

Gary
Re: It's Julio's fault .....
October 16, 2011 09:33PM
The phones are great aren't they? I'm sitting here waiting on the power to come back on but I can still check in on Julio's gun! Hope to see it in action soon!
October 17, 2011 05:58AM
You'll come to loathe being available 24/7.why me

I have to do a toilet on the second floor, so just post pictures of the rebuild after the disassembly and clean up. wink

Lon
October 17, 2011 02:16PM
Lon. 24/7 would be a VACATION! pushingarock

What are you talking about? More coffee
October 17, 2011 04:32PM
Blame It on me...whistling

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/18/2011 02:40AM by Julio.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 20
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021