Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Kalamazoo Airgun Show

Kalamazoo Airgun Show
July 22, 2013 07:11PM
The 21st Annual Kalamazoo Airgun Show & Daisy Get Together will be held on August 18th in Kalamazoo Michigan. There will be 106 tables of all types of airguns for sale or trade at the show. You can find everything from antique to modern, bb guns to big bore. The South West Michigan Air Gun Club is hosting an airgun shoot in the area on Saturday before the show. If you would like more information or a show flyer please let me know. We also host a receiption at the hotel on Saturday evening for everyone. This is a great chance to attend two airgun events on the same weekend. We hope to see you there.
Wes & Theresa Powers wespowers@comcast.net
Re: Kalamazoo Airgun Show
July 22, 2013 10:06PM
Hello Wes,
I approved your membership this morning. Thank you for joining, and posting your invitation. That sounds great.
Is there a url with information regarding your shoot - your rules - your preferences?
You may or may not know that we've moved our home and shops to the panhandle of Florida. Quite a project.
Good to hear from you. One of my early enjoyable memories of my current airgun business was a 99 show and shoot in Michigan. I still have my target which I've always posted in my office.
Best,
Gary
July 23, 2013 10:15AM
I for one will be there ! I have always enjoyed talking with Wes and have never left his table without buying something good ! I have not been to the shoot yet but will go this year for sure. There are a lot of good times and even though my 16yr old son is too Cool to go now I have good memories of the Lansing/Mason shows and always circle my calander .

Thanks
Kurt
July 26, 2013 05:24PM
Glad to hear you enjoy the show. The airgun shoot is being hosted by the South West Michigan Air Gun Club. Chris Martin is the contact person for details on the shoot. His email is cmartin@brakebush.com
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 5
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021