Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Update

Update
November 10, 2014 06:09PM
On the house mini-series.

I know many fear I'm going to go begin another rebuild of the house. No fear. I am no longer qualified to sweep the back steps. After 34 years of restoring the home, we now need a "Liscenced Back Step Sweeping Contractor". A Liscenced Front Step Sweeping Contractor will not do. Said Liscenced BACK Step Sweeping Contractor shall use ONLY Certified and APPROVED broom, dust pan, and accompanying hazmat gear.

After having spent about eight hours of work addressing the items listed. And, after having confirmed that a thorough explaination was welcome - we began today with a phone call declaring OMG!!!!!! And then .... shall we now go through the list again. This time lets do it in half a sentence or less. Use lol, IIRC, ROFLMAO, BFF, and even shorter expressions, where possible. Because, anything over half a sentence could have said prospective buyers run for the hills.

Therefore; if you just spent a month fixing something they want fixed - just choose "yes, no, or stuff it" (stuff it should be referred to as "si" for the remainder of this document.)

I know this is all perfectly logical to most readers. I realize that we actually need MORE boxes to check, more inspections, additional regulations. I'm sure it will be a public service when the few remaining Gary's are rounded up. In fact, I'm contemplating turning myself in, as a contribution to humanity.

Can I please go back to work now? Sorry - cigbtwn? si.

Gary
Re: Update
November 10, 2014 06:36PM
You have my compassion, for dealing with does kind i***** Gary.
Re: Update
November 11, 2014 05:45PM
Everyone knows how hard it it to stuff a square Gary into a round hole. knucklehead
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 5
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021