Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Outrider parts back out ...

Outrider parts back out ...
December 05, 2014 03:23PM
Back out ... Ready to proceed.

Part in mill, cutter chucked.

Drawings at hand.

I hear I have earned some 60th birthday credits. I get to relax the pace a bit today. wow

Thanks for reading. Thanks for your patience.

Gary

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/05/2014 04:13PM by barnespneumatic.
Sal
Re: Outlander parts back out ...
December 05, 2014 04:16PM
I say you take a 35 min lunch today Gary, 5 extra minutes to kick your feet up, eat a pastry of some kind and take a quick nap. Weights

No really, have a great day Gary, you deserve it.
Re: Outrider parts back out ...
December 05, 2014 08:38PM
Have 'em put an extra shrimp on your dinner order. Gotta live a little, after all.laughing again

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/05/2014 08:39PM by rotorhead.
Anonymous User
December 05, 2014 08:51PM
It is great to see that you are having positive result's. Your house is sold and niw you can relax a little hopefully.
December 11, 2014 09:38AM
You know it would be OK to show outrider parts . Are you still in metal stages or have you progressed to wood?
December 11, 2014 07:05PM
Hello Kurt,

I'm setting aside parts. Not sure what to show you. Hummmm. I'm sure you don't want to hear my story again, about how I'm not here to teach the world how to make Outrider 50's. scholar.

I have to keep what I have that's unique, that's my advantage. Everybody has better tools. Everybody has cheaper labor, and more of it. What they don't have is my design pencil! haha. (And photos of the parts). A thief or "do-good-er" mole could change that. But it'd be pretty dumb for me to do it myself. wow. So - back to - "What to show??? Hummmm".

Remember, I've always said - the stock is only about 5% of the total build so, yes; I'm still making steel parts. I have just kept head's down batching parts - rather then making one complete set at a time, and having all those tool and set up changes.

It's going well. Anxious to shoot again.

Also; for everyone ... Recall I mentioned the Maryland buyer .... But I didn't say that I'd been "Paid" for the Maryland house yet. There was this huge sigh of relief on the forum - thanks for your good will - but the stress of a need for income didnt change here yet. I couldn't "Coast" for five/six weeks to the finish line. So I haven't been able to just get totally back into the airguns. We are pushing it across the finish line. pushingarock

If you are still wondering what to get Dad, Grandfather, or your Son ... I'd like to suggest an Heirloom quality pocket knife! Another idea!

You'll we shall all be happier if I'm still here in January. thumbs up

Thanks!
Gary

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/11/2014 09:54PM by barnespneumatic.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 3
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021