Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Snapshot 2.17.15

Snapshot 2.17.15
February 17, 2015 10:54PM
image.jpg

I call this Composition .... "Squirrel Nest Against Sunset at BPS." It just sort of stumbles off the tongue ... doesn't it?

Green bowing

Gary

Machining. Doing the stuff nobody else is going to do. winking smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/18/2015 01:51AM by barnespneumatic.
Re: 2.17.15
February 17, 2015 11:05PM
Hi Gary,

Thanks for sharing that beautiful BPS scenery picture. Nice colors in the sky.

Is it legal to hunt for squirrels at FL?
February 18, 2015 01:55AM
Hi Julio,

Don't know.

Guess we've gone soft. We get a kick from watching them. They really work over a pine cone! Haha. And, they must think they are "wood chucks", cause they keep chucking the wood off the top of the woodpiles. Haha.

Stay Well my Friend,
Hello to your Mrs.
winking smiley
Gary
February 18, 2015 03:51AM
It is interesting watching the little critters run around. Had a red squirrel go under the backyard deck and emerge with a pine cone. It chewed through it so fast, pieces of seeds flying everywhere. I took lots of pics with our higher end camera. It would sit in the same spot every few hours so had camera ready.

Neighbors informed us that a rabbit is living under the deck patio as well. Already knew it as seen tracks. Going to have to make rabbit stew. (insert Elmer Fudd laugh here)

Thanks for sharing the picture.

Pedro
Sal
Re: Snapshot 2.17.15
February 18, 2015 08:09PM
Nice pic Gary. Since the advent of decent cell phone cameras I find myself taking pictures of things that I then share with others. Unfortunately, most of my pictures are framed with an airplane window, LOL. I have snagged a few nice ones over the years, no UFO's yet.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 21
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021