Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Well, you need one ..,

Well, you need one ..,
March 13, 2015 10:18PM
Of these. So; I had to make them.

image.jpg

Barrel clamp. Limits the travel of the Open Breech Slide. (Don't want it halfway down the barrel now ....). winking smiley

There's one here with a brand new broken off Tap in the threads if you'd like it. I could hammer it down over the barrel ..., be faster .... whistling. Haha.

OK ... I'll continue.

thumbs up
Re: Well, you need one ..,
March 13, 2015 10:41PM
Gary,

That will be a great addition; more than once the slide has slid too far on me.

Scott
March 14, 2015 12:56AM
Hi Scott,

Yours has the step in thickness between the Gulf Coast area and the chemical blued section. I thought that would be a firm enough stop. Guess not. With the o rings lubed, must make them compress easier.

Gary
March 14, 2015 01:25AM
Gary,

That is a correct assessment. It works well enough, as long as I don't eat my Wheaties!

Scott
March 14, 2015 04:42AM
I'll post the most recent completed Outrider 50 tomorrow.

I have the barrel clamps for all to complete. I broke a tool which I use to do them. Actually broke it some time back and have lumped along without it. With all the clamps and with how frequently it's come up as a need - I decided to fix it after dinner during tonight's cycle. Often come up back up about 10 PM.

I have one barrel clamp nearly finished. You all are getting a very good value. I've installed O rings in the barrel clamps. These guns are more then first designed.

Ill make a Brass BARNES plate, and that's it! Simple. Already. These things practically make themselves ...

take a bow

The rest will come faster now.
March 14, 2015 05:44AM
"These things practically make themselves ..."rolling happy smiley

Isn't that Pedros line, what with the 3d printer and all?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 3
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021