Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Printed Airgun & House Troubles

Printed Airgun & House Troubles
April 01, 2015 03:36AM
Here is a picture with the rifle in hand. Feels good but may need to scale it down a little.

Fotor_142777123699588_resized_0.jpg

Taking a few days off so was going to work extra hours to fill in the time. Wife called Monday at 4:30 and said you need to come something is wrong with the floor, all spongy. She had the car so she picked me up. We arrived home and she told me the water softner was trickling water. Sure enough, instead of purging the brine it kept filling. Flooded the floor, crept under the linoleum and swelled the flooring. Insurance will send out an adjuster and someone came by today. Thousands in damage sad smiley Will know more next week.

Finished sorting paperwork for tadesign so at a least one more thing is complete.

Hope everyone is having a good week, least Friday is off smiling smiley

Pedro

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/01/2015 03:36AM by pedrog.
Re: Printed Airgun & House Troubles
April 01, 2015 04:09AM
Pedro,

I feel for you. Sorry for the damage. I'm glad you have insurance on this. Make sure it's fixed correctly "Before" you sign anything.

Hope you are physically feeling improved.

Gary
April 01, 2015 08:41PM
Yikes, it's always something with old houses, isn't it? Glad to hear that you don't have to fix it yourself. smiling smiley
April 06, 2015 12:28AM
Yeow! I woke up to a water heater that wouldn't stop filling a few years back, place was a lake. Seems most people have had one of these experiences.

Lon
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 5
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021