Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Watch tonight/tomorrow

Watch tonight/tomorrow
May 31, 2015 12:20AM
Will offer a few Cases I have made. 3 different ones.

Stop for a look.

take a bow

Gary
Re: Watch tonight/tomorrow
May 31, 2015 04:46AM
Quit for the evening. You can all go to bed now. why me Sorry for the tease. Hours are like everything else today ... Same size can ... less product! haha. dig it

Pics in the camera of two ... post tomorrow afternoon. typing

Gary

Question .... my keyboard has about six or more keys where the letters are rubbed off completely. During the day, this is no issue at all. In the subdued lighting of trying not to disturb the house late at night .... it's a pain. So; I can't see them during the day - 'cause they are gone. But ... in the dark ... I need to see the blank keys once in a while? stunned
Re: Watch tonight/tomorrow
June 01, 2015 07:27PM
You could get a separate, backlit keyboard for your computer, there's a bewildering variety of them on Amazon or newegg.com, starting at about twenty buck and going up from there. You can even get them wireless, you stick a little nub into one of the USB ports and the keyboard communicates via that.

Or, if you're using a laptop, get a little gooseneck LED lamp that (again) plugs into one of your USB ports for power, and bend it around to softly light up your keyboard without flooding the entire room with a bigger light.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 24
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021