Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

You know you've done it

You know you've done it
September 23, 2015 10:07PM
So today at lunch one of the guys in our shop gave me a can of smoked clams . I usually get sardines with mustard but love all those canned things . Soooo I sit down and pull out my new B.B. ( Barnes Barlow ) to use as a tool for feeding myself . It's also a good time to show off ... What this old thing ?? YA my friend Gary made it ! Anyways I cut my lip and it hurts . The bleeding has subsided now haha and nobody saw me but all the knifes I've eaten with and never cut my mouth before .
Thanks Gary !!

Thanks
Kurt
Re: You know you've done it
September 24, 2015 01:12AM
Kurt,

You are lucky you still have a tongue.

No Whining ....

Haha

Gary
September 24, 2015 10:32AM
Haha Kurt,
I do the same thing. No cut from Gary's knife yet though! I was once married to the "Queen of canned meat!" If it was canned she could 'cook' it, and whatever it was I would eat it! I used to work with an old Army Tanker and he and his guys would have a canned fish cookout every month. There was no other food allowed (unless, if I remember correctly, it had some kind of alcohol content!). Sardines in mustard sauce was my Dad's favorite too. Mm, mm good.
Teehee, funny memories,
Jeff
September 24, 2015 03:37PM
I had a roommate in Army flight school that LOVED sardines in mustard sauce, smoked oysters, pickled mackerel, all that stinky stuff. He'd get lit on Friday nights and sit around our barracks room eating that stuff and watching videos until the break of dawn and then sleep half the day. I'd wander in late Friday night or early Saturday morning and there'd be a sea of those little cans littering his desk top. The next morning our room would stink so bad in the Alabama heat (no A/C, of course) that we'd wake up to find towels stuffed under the door trying to keep the stench away from the rest of the rooms. Never worked of course.

Later on the guys started taking him out on the town just to keep him from another "sardine binge", purely out of self-defense. laughing again
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 5
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021