Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Prognosis

Prognosis
December 21, 2015 09:28PM
Just got back from Drs., again.

Worse then a couple of weeks ago, despite meds.

Stronger meds being filled.

Waiting for results of Chest X-Ray.

thumbs up

Gary
Re: Prognosis
December 21, 2015 11:58PM
Well hopefully the docs are able to help you! I hate being on meds, but sometimes no other way!

I saw my doctor this past Friday. He asked "Am I your family doctor?" I said "I thought so, that is why we registered with you when we moved here". Doctor said "If I am your family doctor, then you need to come see me more than once a year! That way I can get to know you and your state of health." Anyway I have a physical in three weeks! Yay!

God bless,

Pedro
December 22, 2015 12:30AM
Didn't get the results. Guess tomorrow. Filling the scripts had a wrinkle too - iron out tomorrow. I'm just not sharp. I got lost driving to the hospital. Got lost driving 4 miles home from Walmart. Hummmmm. Well, it was dark ....

My lung infection is much worse. Evidently current protocol dictates they work up a scale from weaker meds to strong. Don't want drug resistant bacteria developing. So; my early meds didn't kill it before it spread in my lungs, throat, and ears. Now it's a real mess, and they are skipping the intermediate stages - going for the strongest. Sent me straight to hospital for chest X-ray. And, I saw the films on the screen as they read them right away. Hope my trained machine shop eye is wrong. surrender

Ok. I need to lay down. Just wanted to check in. Guess the rest of the Christmas presents will wait.

Gary
December 22, 2015 01:06AM
Gary,

I'm so sorry to hear that your illness has spread and worsened. Because of my lung disease, I take chest infections very seriously. I'll keep you in my prayers.

Karl
Sal
December 22, 2015 01:29AM
More sad Very sorry to hear this Gary, especially this close to Christmas, feel better soon.
December 22, 2015 09:31AM
Gary
That's a big bummer . Hope the new meds kick in quick and knock it out . I'll say a Extra prayer for your quick recovery .

Thanks
Kurt
December 23, 2015 02:16AM
Hi guys.

Got my meds. Super bug fighters. I'll be good.

We finally got some X-ray results and they are "not" gonna call it pneumonia. So that's good.

I'll get stronger quick.

Looking forward to Christmas!

Gary
December 23, 2015 01:26PM
Gary,

That is the way better living through chemistry. I am great here the town is closed as of Christmas eve till Monday but I am stocked up and ready with 5 seasons of walking dead. Well I don't have TV ..

Glad you are on the mend.

Take care,

Larry
December 23, 2015 10:58AM
Hi Gary,

Please try to remain resting and let the medications do their part. Sometimes some resting and a bunch of liquids is all you need to make the difference. I'll keep you in our prayers.

Be good,
December 23, 2015 02:38PM
Hey Gary,
Feel better soon! Hang in there.
Later,
Jeff
December 23, 2015 07:03PM
Hope you're feeling better soon.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 115
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021