Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Shopward Ho!

Shopward Ho!
December 26, 2015 04:10PM
I have been in the shop, but have met most additional requirements. So; back to work on airguns! Let's see, scope on top - trigger on bottom - got it!

Our grandson will be staying with us for the next two weeks, while his normal arrangements are shut down for holidays. He's a ball of fire. Kelly will top off her Nana time, for sure.

Hope you are all well. I'm sure some have bruises. I humbly suggest you find some comfort in tradition and ritual. Cup of tea. A fireplace. Comfy chair in the evening. Contact an acquaintance you rarely contact. Do something for someone else. It helps.

You have friends here,
Gary
Re: Shopward Ho!
December 26, 2015 05:52PM
Gary
Glad your back in the gun business . I'll bet you are too . The cuff is a great hit with my son . I'm not much of a jewlery guy myself but he is very much into suits and ties , shoes and jewlery and even hats ! His buddies used to pick a day of the week at high school and dress extremely nice . I can't figure it out but kids with phones even like to wear watches . Maybe it's a status thing but I don't know .
The cuff was a big suprise for my son who's even had his own custom jewlery made ( by others) by finding gemstones and having them turned into necklaces per his instructions . He couldn't quite read the greek letters without a short explanation but loved it after . He is a trained Gracie Brazilian jujitsu artist . And was belted by one of the Gracie's brothers ( not very common) after extreme training for 5 days a week for a couple years and some times twice a day . He would go back to evening classes and spar ( (get beat up) with the older guys ( free training)They have a great bully proof program that teaches kids to stand up for themselves and others but NOT promote actual fighting but defense and escape moves and self esteem.
The cuff and it's fine detail with the sword he noticed right away . He is really tall and skinny so he did adjust it to fit and asked me where I got it from . I told him the logo was I the side . His remark was " Now I own a Barnes too"
"Come and take it "was a great choice for you and me and now for him . Thanks for that !

Thanks
Kurt

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/26/2015 06:04PM by kurt wag.
December 26, 2015 06:04PM
All sweet music to my ears Kurt.

Excellent. Very pleased that it brought smiles to all. thumbs up

Gary
December 26, 2015 11:48PM
That's impressive Kurt, the Gracie family is awesome.
Nice work on the cuff too.
Later,
Jeff
December 26, 2015 11:46PM
Well said Gary, thanks for the advice!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 4
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021