Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Pack/Coat Pocket/Skinning/Trapper Knife. bullhorn. NOW SOLD take a bow

Pack/Coat Pocket/Skinning/Trapper Knife. bullhorn. NOW SOLD take a bow
June 25, 2016 08:54PM
Great Light Weight Chore Knife

About 3 1/2" blade (it's up at the house).

Very handy/tough Molded Kydex SWIVEL Mounted Sheath.
$465us .... $365us for the knife and sheath. The blade is a great slicing blade. The handle feels wonderful. Blade is Stainless Tool Steel. Guard is Brass. Make this your personal Cook Out Chef and Steak Knife!!! Seriously!!! wow

$15 shipping and ins. USPS PRIORITY MAIL insured.

Please Drop your marker here and go to the PM section at the TOP RIGHT CORNER of the screen. I'm "barnespneumatic" (you hit the "add recipient" or whatever it says, then you ROLL THE WHEEL (like Wheel of Fortune) til I come up highlighted. You then hit DONE on the right. Fill in topic "KNIFE" hit "keep a copy", and fill in your message. Hit "SEND MESSAGE" lower right. You are done. It will tell you it sent.

Let me know how/when you'd like to pay.

Thanks Much,
Gary

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 07/02/2016 03:07PM by barnespneumatic.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Wow, It's like Christmas Gary! I can only do one at a time, but that is my second choice. Beautiful light camping knife.
Later,
Jeff
JUST TO BE CLEAR

Jeff has reserved a different knife. This post it just His Approval of this knife.

THIS KNIFE is still FOR SALE.

Green bowing

Gary
Hey Gary,
Thanks for the clarification. I didn't mean to cause any confusion. I am going to send you a PM, let's see if I can figure a way to pick up a matched set.
Thanks,
Jeff
This is a great light weight knife Jeff,

It's yours if this is the one you want.

(I only muddy things as you said "matched set" - you know there is another nearly identical to the larger Sheath knife you bought. Only difference is that one has its handle with hills and valleys and the one you got is more of a long taper. Both feel great in the hand. The taper of yours makes it "sheath" faster.

This little gem is a favorite of mine. Feels great in hand. Great tool. Feather light. Really would be great in a winter coat pocket, etc.

As is, you have the Skeleton, Tapered Green Camo 4 1/4" , and the Hidden Tang 3 1/2" Feather Weight.

THIS KNIFE IS NOW SOLD ....... If I understand the details.

Gary
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 3
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021