Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Need some honest feedback.

Need some honest feedback.
October 08, 2016 04:36PM
Hey Lon .... I didn't say (mean feedback .... wink

What do you think of the Oxide/Patina/Vertigris look on the Copper/Brass

I honestly didn't think these buckles would last an hour. Look? Price? Storm? Curious.

It's a skill to do this correctly. You can't just add on more and more steps, and use skills you have to develop slowly, and not charge for any of it. There's no chart to refer to develop pricing. These small things are curiosities, that will mostly come to life later, as "Spice" sprinkled over the total Body of Work I created, while I worked. Pick someone known for a specific thing. I can't pick one cause you'd feel I was trying to establish parity with their career. But ... Let's say a career singer, painter, ball player, actor, rodeo rider .... etc. Now .... at a family Barbeque one year ... pull out one of these belt buckles. "Hey ... where'd you get that?" "This? So and so made it!"

Gary
Sal
Re: Need some honest feedback.
October 08, 2016 04:56PM
I think the looks are fantastic, there HAS to be someone out there that would love to own these.

The problem with me is I've had the same belt for at least 15 years, the things just don't wear out. Some people collect knives, rocks, air guns, shoes, ties, even belts. Me? I'm an air gun and now knife guy (does two count as a collection yet? lol) While I really do like the look and really appreciate the buckles and all the skill that went into them, I honestly don't even have someone to gift them to sad smiley

There has to be some cowboy/bull rider types that would LOVE these, not sure any of them frequent this forum.
October 08, 2016 05:25PM
Cowboy/Bullrider!

That's is, I need Dinner Plate Sized buckles!!!

thumbs up
October 08, 2016 07:09PM
Gary,

+1. Sal pretty much saved me a lot of typing.

Lon
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 4
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021