Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Christmas Eve Pics ....

Christmas Eve Pics ....
December 24, 2016 05:06PM
image.jpeg

Kelly and I developed a necklace we could make. And, made quite a few for the family. Our 17 7/8 year old granddaughter wears many necklaces that have this look. We also see quite a few ladies wearing necklaces like this. And so, we founded a new Division of Barnes Galactic ...... called .... wait for it ..... hourglass ...... .... .. "Pop's Pearls!" - Yayyyyyyy bullhorn .... boing ..... on the phone ....... eye popping smiley

It's made from Fossilized Misquito Tusk - excavated from the Barnes Pneumatic Tar Pits! Hand ground and polished by that jolly old Elf himself! Himself, then strings them on leather cordage and uses wooden beads, from an exotic foreign land, in a button loop closure!

image.jpeg

Several Barnes Coins will be slipped into Christmas Stockings. When family members realize the paid in their shoe ... they will investigate and find ....

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Copper Coins!!!! Minted at BPS.

Leather snap closure bracelets with names were a feature item for grandkids. They required a wooden block stamp carving. Thus, future leather tags and items yet undiscovered may be made.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

We made Fsith Bracelets for our Son and His Sons.

image.jpeg

It was quite a production.

image.jpeg

Santa came home late, to Mrs. Claus.

image.jpeg

Mrs. Claus kept Santa nourished. Santa especially enjoyed this BLT on the Shop Patio!

And, the Festivities have begun!

Presents are wrapped. Santa has had a great breakfast, prior to loading the Sleigh!

We hope You and Yours enjoy a Glorious Celebration of the Birth of God's Son, as a man, to Redeem Mankind.

God Bless,
Gary and Kelly 2016
image.jpeg
Sal
Re: Christmas Eve Pics ....
December 25, 2016 05:10AM
Merry Christmas Kelly and Gary! Love the gifts, they are wonderful. I just finished with stocking stuffers and stuck the presents under the tree. Spent eve at my Mom's, the food was ridiculous. Seafood soup, stuffed bread, calamari, octopus, and a whole bunch of Sicilian and Italian goodies. We ate at 6 and I'm still rolling myself around the house!

Thanks for posting Gary, I'm kicking myself for not taking pictures.
Re: Christmas Eve Pics ....
December 25, 2016 02:01PM
Gary and Kelly,
That is all very beautiful. Thanks for sharing.
Jeff
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Online Users

Guests: 18
Record Number of Users: 4 on March 10, 2022
Record Number of Guests: 234 on February 21, 2021